Sunday, 8 February 2009

CNY 10 - Siew Ping

Before we went to Bong’s place, we met Siew Ping at Hua Ho Manggis Mall. She knew about our CNY plan from Nadia who happened to shop there too. Therefore, Asri & I asked about coming to her home. She agreed and said she would text us if she readied and welcome us. She did, and provided us with her address.

No one ever went to Siew Ping’s home so we relied on the address that she gave. I forwarded the message to Azmi. We stopped near the TAIB Tanjung Bunut to wait everyone and photocopied some stuff. Anyway, Azmi led us the way with guide of the message I forwarded.

Thanks to Azmi, we finally reached Siew Ping’s place. The gate was closed and I tried to call her but no one answer. I forgot the password Siew Ping told us at Hua Ho Manggis Mall: “make sure you hong when you arrived at the gate”. Finally, I sound Azmi’s car horn and straight away Siew Ping’s daughter came out and opened the gate for us.

Reporter & journalist came for special interview with Mrs. Ang!



As soon as we were in, we were welcome by her husband too. This was my first time meeting her husband and he looks young like Siew Ping too. They got 2 sons and 1 daughter and they happily and busily served us and opened the foods for us. Their children were active and not a very shy type. They didn’t hide from us.

All with Siew Ping & her children



Asri & foods. Foods & Asri. Hmm?



The son got a chance to ask the pro about taking pictures!



It appeared that it started to rain and we were afraid of raining and flood. Regardless, we still planned for dinner at JP after Siew Ping’s home. We left Siew Ping’s home around 10 and split to sent everyone back to their cars. Asri, Sanul, Zali & I sent Bong to his home first then took Zali’s car at Manggis. Azmi also sent Azam to take his car there then went home. DD, Aniz & Mimit sent ho & Chad at Batu Bersurat and joined us to JP. Tari & Yani went back early to avoid flood.

The usual place & this time more!



While taking our dinner here, the rain got heavier! Asri had to go early to airport to bid farewell to his friend, Jason. We all too, decided to go back with this kind of weather. Zali sent me to Asri’s home and I went back through the heavy rain home. The rain was very heavy but luckily there was only one flood struck on my route to my home but not too deep.

This was the end of our Chinese New Year visit and the festival will end soon too. I had a great time with my Chinese friends for this year. We never had been to Chinese New Year during previous years. Plus with Yani’s Chrismas and Bala’s Deepavali, we have covered 4 festive seasons! Of course, the most big and important was the Hari Raya Aidilfitri! I love festivals! =)
.

No comments: