_____________________
FRI 30/1: “Quick Miri”
Asri, Tari, Fuze and I went to Miri! We didn’t have a big reason there but to eat only! We went to Tari’s home at 11 and then we left at 1130AM. Tari’s hadn’t filled his car with petrol so we must go to petrol station first! However, the petrol station was closed for Friday prayer so we did a stop for Friday prayer at Seria mosque.
We reached Miri at 330 or 4. First thing was the McDonald! We had our lunch here (Big Mac and Spicy Chicken McDeluxe) and then decided to go for next round of meals! We went to the Pizza Hut and ate Pizza too (Hawaian Supreme)! Other than that, we just shop around the Guardian and Swatson to buy stuff like hair gel.
For last destination, we went to e-mart to look for fruits for Azam. Bad luck that there were no honey dew. It might be because of flood or Chinese New Year. We went to look at T-Shirt and see the lion dance performance here then we went home. We reached KB back around 8 or 9 and met Yani first. This was a very quick and simple trip to Miri just like going to Gadong.
Oh yeah, when we were there, Azmi was at Miri with his parents too. There was a road closed infront of the Grand Palace hotel to Boulevard due to terrible landslide. This was in the news but we didn’t know anything about it. Azmi saw it though.
_______________________
TUE 3/2: “Another Future”
Another future stuff with Vincent. Vincent wanted to ask more about the Northumbria University about the 1 year course. He’s still with it so if the course can be really accepted by BSP or any non-government place, then I would go with Vincent.
After I went with Azam for lunch at Ayamku Gadong, I realized that the UK Exhibition made by HRD was not at Gadong. That was James Onn which Asri & Elly attended the day before. I went to The Empire and met Vincent at the lobby. We went to the UK Exhibition and there were a lot of people there. We met Radi there too and I saw some familiar ITB’s student.
We went to the Northumbria University booth and queued after 3 groups to ask about the course. The man said the one year course was non-accredited course and the government surely will not accept this qualification. But we weren’t going for scholarship and we could try to apply BSP or other non-government area of working. We were unsure about this as well as the man himself about using this qualification for working at company. We were recommended to take the 2 years course in the university. However, longer time, more money spend!
It would be best for us to ask the HRD Counselor. However, the queue for the booth was long and our queue was cut so we left. I don’t think I will take the one year course because I’m afraid the qualification won’t be useful. The 2 years course was wiser but of course expensive!
My dream was to study overseas at UK. I envied my friends (Ray, Mizi, Syam, Cheung, Ikhwan, Amal, Syukri, Ramiz, Adeq, Lydia & Angie) who were at UK right now. I also envied Asri & Elly because they could apply for it (but I wish them to get it & success). With my situation, I must sacrificed huge amount of money to make the dream comes true. I should study hard before and get C+ for my Physics & Mathematics in Maktab Duli but my life in MD was very fun and I lost my way from the real goal.
I got another chance during ITB, to get Merits or Distinctions in all units but I messed up with first two Semester because I cared less. I thought getting HND can already allowed me to get scholarship to UK but it turned out that I need to get GPA of 2.0 or above! I was informed about it during Semester 3. Of course, in Semester 4 I lost my hope and gave up. It’s far too impossible to get every unit Distinctions in Semester 4 and 5.
Enough pity, I don’t want to be pitied for that anyway. My regret was useless and no point to think about it. Now, I should either work in BSP with a lot of salary or continue my studies at ITB which took longer time, 3 years. Vincent gave me another option of trying self-payment to UK like Radi. That’s why I had to give a pause with my plan to buy new car, the “Proton Persona” car.
______________________
TUE 3/2: “Forgot the Pouch”
Azmi & DD informed us during the CNY at SK that they were planning on badminton the next day. I didn’t tell Asri about the badminton because I forgot. I also thought they were planning to play at DST! Anyway, I did remember a bit late so I text Chad to bring the Camera Pouch I left.
Oh by the way, my camera’s fixed! I used an Easi card to take out the stucked Zoom! I had to threw away the front shutter (to protect the lens) though. I remembered my Camera Pouch left at Andrew’s place so Andrew gave the pouch to Chad but Chad left it at home. Luckily the badminton was actually at Lumut so we won’t dared to go KB for that day. Because of the weather and I got plan with Vincent. Besides, Asri didn’t want to go anywhere for the day. Chad finally brought my pouch on Thursday during the CNY to Bong house. Thanks Chad!
___________________
WED 4/2: “Lonely 3 Movie”
I got a text from the OKVY shop which always sent me information about new PSP games. Then I was surprised to see:
“Show Inkheart 3.15 tomorrow. If join dtg 2.45 k..bali ticket awal. yg bnr, asri(more at mojaring.com)”
I laughed by myself because at first I thought it was really an advertisement. I even almost delete it straight. Now I know that the OKVY used this free message sending.
Anyway, under Aniz request, Asri made plan for watching the Inkheart movie. However, the plan was not brighten by others and Aniz couldn’t join at last few hours. These leave me, Azmi and Asri only! (Such lonely 3 guys) We watched the movie anyway, regardless of no one coming. From 5 seats at B and C (total 10), only 3 were occupied at B.
I came late for the movies because I confused with 2.45 with 3.15 in Asri’s message so I thought it was 3.45. The Inkheart movie was not really worth a ticket. The movie was more for children just like the Bedtime Stories. City of Ember was better but at least this movie was better than the Body of Lies.
While taking a tea time at CA Mohammed Gadong, we talked about movies we like. I still prefer superheroes and action type of movies like Transformer, Hulk, Mummy 3 and Ironman. Same goes with Azmi & Asri. Of course Asri likes horror, thriller and comedy. No one mentioned about romance though (last we watched The Holiday was our joke memories!) and we strictly disagreed with ladies or girlish movies. I don’t like thriller like Saw V, politics like Body of Lies and childish movie like the Inkheart. I could take horror or ghost movie which were not thriller (like Quarantine or Coming Soon) and comedy only if it was really funny (Yes Man is funnier than Bedtime Stories).
We ate Murtabak Telur and The Tarik here then decided to go on separate ways. Asri got a reunion with his SOASC friends at Excapade (YUM!), Azmi had to go with his brother to play badminton and I thought of spending time with my o4/o5 friends.
____________________
TUE 3/2 & WED 4/2: “Back to Hostel!”
After the UK Exhibition on 3/2, I stopped by to the UBD hostel. I planned on playing dotA with them! However, when I played with Joe, my laptop’s wireless got problem again! Steve came and Pau, G-Das, Chip and Chan played dotA together! I wanted to join but another problem to my laptop: “Hard Disk read failed”! *sob* I asked Chip to collect $20 from all o4/o5 to buy me new laptop for this upcoming 17/2! *lol*
Envied my friends playing dotA and disappointed with my laptop, I went back home early. Although my laptop old and weak already, it help me with many works and did make me having many good times (although some bad times with problems nowadays).
I have played dotA many times before without problems. I remembered playing dotA a lot in Semester 5 with Vincent and we played with Bong and Chad too. Asri and Yong too, as well as Fuze and Sypol. Nowadays, Asri & I played with Mahrin, Salmi and Fuze. Azam & Hanif sometimes played dotA too. Chad always invited me (challenge!?) to play dotA at his home. I heard DD also becoming good in dotA by Chad & Azmi! Tari also play sometimes but alone. Dili, Mike, Beqz, Balang and Jef are starting to know dotA and might be playing sometimes too.
Before watching the Inkheart on 4/2, I went to the hostel at 1PM to take a bath before the movies because the water supply at Muara was disturbed. Morni and Dili were there taking a rest and make some Indo Mie. It was great to meet Dili after quite a long time.
Then after watching the Inkheart, I went to the hostel again to spend time again. I brought my laptop, fixed from the “Hard Disk read failed” problem to test my wireless again. However, G-Das, Joe and Lejan went out with Hana and their friends.
Chip, Zaim and Pau was at the hostel that time. Chip wanted to do survey on mobile phones while Zaim just want to eat out. I brought them with my cars to The Mall and we went around the mobile shops asking on mobile phones. At last, we decided to go back. I went to the Tasconi Pizza to buy $1 pizza but Chip treated us all with the pizza. Not only pizza, Chip treated us with Nasi Katok at Rimba too. His allowance out!
After the Nasi Katok, we had some talks until Asri called me for lepak at JP with Sanul, Zali and Salmi.
________________
WED 4/2: “JP Model”
Asri took me at hostel UBD after he finished from his friends at Excapade. No sushi’s tapau. (heh!) We went to the JP, the usual spot. Sanul, Zali and Salmi was there – the 3 “S”. I scolded Salmi for not coming to the CNY on 2/2. The reason for the hang out was to test Sanul’s and Zali’s camera – taking pictures in dark but open area.
Zali gave me a lesson on taking pictures. RO3, diagonal shoot (as in not straight) and angle shoot (as in taking pictures from various angle such as from top). Thanks! However, I’m still not into the ‘real’ camera. That was for money matters of course. I think it would be enough for me to just use digital camera for blogging.
Salmi, Asri and I need to be the model for the test. It was showering and about to rain (Salmi predicted that at 1 there would be heavy rain) so we went to a spot where no one passed by to take some pictures. I didn’t bring my digital camera so I couldn’t take pictures too. I got my phone though. Though lousy quality, I applied Zali’s techniques and I thought it was quite nice.
__________________
THU 5/2: “Salza’s Birthday!”
Happy Birthday to Salza!
Wish you luck, good health and happiness!
Here’s the old moment pictures during Salza’s birthday!
(Early Semester 4, still in ITB)

Wish you luck, good health and happiness!
Here’s the old moment pictures during Salza’s birthday!
(Early Semester 4, still in ITB)

_________________
THU 5/2: “The MJF”
The “MJF”! I called it Michael Jackson Fanatic or Freak but Tari and Asri called it Michael Jackson Forever! Just like the word “BFF” huh?
There is this one song I heard in Asri’s car just like people laugh sarcastically and just said like “aaaaahhaaaahhh” and “huuuhuuuuu”. When Asri sang it, I thought he wasn’t singing and it’s quite annoying though. Tari also said he likes it. Sanul also knew this song but not enough to be one of “MJF” yet.
I was dragged to be the “MJF” by Asri & Tari and we formed the “MJF” .
Oh yeah don’t take it seriously. We are not really that “Forever” for MJ. That was just a joke. Anyway, many people likes the “Moon Walk” especially in Shuffle. Still, I’m not a fan to him.
_________________
FRI 6/2 & SAT 7/2: “Family Time”
After the CNY on Thursday, I was too tired (or lazy) to go somewhere so I was planning on a rest. For the whole Friday 6/2, I stayed at home playing games. Dissidia Final Fantasy!
Dissidia Final Fantasy was a PSP game, still Japanese version; a fighting-RPG games and features Final Fantasy’s hero and villain from all 12 Final Fantasy’s! The battle style was like Kingdom Hearts II combined with Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core but no RPG’s walking around. It was RPG in chessboard game though, with leveling up, buying stuff, learning skills, equipping weapon, armor & skills and of course stories!
Although just 11 heroes and 11 villains from the 12 Final Fantasy’s, there were also appearance of certain characters in term of icons and even appearance of summons as summons! Best part was the BMG for battle was from the previous Final Fantasy’s which really make you felt like a remade or continuation of the previous games!
I played it in Japanese so of course I had some hard time with the translation. I managed to finish the game but since it was RPG-fighting games, expect for more hours even after finishing the storyline for side stuff and collecting stuff. I wish Square Enix will make another new RPG games just like Kingdom Hearts (a real RPG) which features more Final Fantasy’s characters.
No one text me to go out last Friday luckily. The next day, Saturday 7/2, I also didn’t plan on going anywhere because my parents wanted to visit our grandmother in Kg. Birau, Tutong. She always asked about me so this time I would came to visit her. Besides, it already long time I didn’t go out with my family.
We spent a few hours at our grandmother house and our auntie also came. She was in good health except her eyesight and got problem in remembering. She was happy to see all of us siblings came. After the visit, we went to Hua Ho Bunut Mall to do some shopping. I haven’t been shopping with my family for long time so here I bought stuff that I won’t buy with my own money. Foods for home of course. (haha)
After the shopping, we went to JP to have our dinner with “Ayam Salai”. My mum ordered 3 sticks of “Sayap Salai” and 7 sticks of “Tongking Salai” with plain rices for all 7 of us. It was a great family time!
Asri text me for dotA at Mahrin’s home, but Mahrin went off from home. Therefore, Asri too, stayed at home for family for these 2 days. I was planning to hang out on Sunday with Asri or Azam. I also planned on making sushi on Sunday but we ran out of sea weed at home.
__________________
SAT 7/2: “The Congrats!”
Our members, Mimit and Edy had done their resits somewhere in January and on Saturday 7/2, I just heard their result already out and just as I expected; all of them passed the test! Lulu, had a very hard time with her project redone, and now has over! She got through it and now free from ITB! Aniz too, completed her Common Skill earlier.
Congratulation!
Mimit, Lulu, Edy & Aniz
Now no more worries about ITB stuff! Just finish the leaving certificate or anything else then wait for the MRS and Convocation! See you guys together with us during the graduation!
__________________





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment