Since Asri need to be missing for this event (Monday 2/2) due to the UK Exhibition, I was on my own to gather people and manage the plan. Elly, Sanul and Radi also have to go to the UK Exhibition and I thought it started at 2, so finally I decided to make the gathering at JP at 3 so that they could join us either we waited at JP until they came or we waited them at Vincent’s place. We could go at 1 but for Asri’s sake, I make it late.
From all that I informed, only Azmi, Aniz, Mimit, DD, Yani, Tari, Azam, Lim, Bong, Fuze, Chad and Andrew joined. Ho last minute need a rest after his 2 raining days of lion dance performance. Anyway, Fuze, Lim, Bong and I met Azam at JP and followed his car to Seria. Azmi took off earlier with Aniz & Mimit and they met DD at Seria too. Tari took Yani at KB first then to Seria. Chad & Andrew had to come late so we didn’t have our guide to Vincent’s home so I requested Vincent to come and met at OGDC. Therefore, we all met at the back of the OGDC Seria.
Vincent leaded us to his home, not too far from Seria but deep inside a China Town-like area. We arrived to his home at last and of course went in as Vincent and his mother welcomed us. Luckily, it was not overloaded as Vincent worried with. As usual, we got crackers, biscuit, cookies and nuts. Great things here Vincent got a lot of nice cookies.
Quite rare for Vincent to serve us drinks! All F&N Zapple!

The left side near to Vincent’s room

The right side near the door


The left side near to Vincent’s room

The right side near the door

I went to take a look at Vincent’s room and he said it was his brother’s room so I thought they might be sharing. Vincent talked about our future stuff again and we decided to go Empire for the next day. Azam, DD and the others were having fun taking pictures so we joined back. All of us were waiting for Chad & Andrew to come. The latecomers came at last after we sacrificed all 2 types of cookies!
After Chad came, we decided to visit another house. Without Ho, Wong’s not available so Andrew invited us to his home. We went outside to get going. Vincent got 2 rabbits’ cage with many big rabbits here! Despite his dislike to cats but likes dogs, I didn’t know his place got many rabbits. (hehehe) After we left, I realized I left my angpow at Vincent’s home and decided to go his home again to get the angpow back. (sekadar *lol*)
.



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment