Thursday, 19 February 2009

Pandan, Not Lumut

On Wednesday 18/2, as usual Azmi & the badminton members went to Lumut for badminton. This time Sir Zalee decided on playing badminton with them instead of just to hang out there. We met and I found out there were more than the usual. Sanul & Asri went with Zalee’s car while me, Mur and Fuze went with Azam. Then we stopped at Telisai at Tamu to wait for Elly. While waiting, Azam & I had coconut drinks.

While on the way to Lumut, we had a change of plan instead of Lumut, we went to Pandan, KB at their Dewan Kemasyarakatan. Azmi, Mimit, Aniz, Didie, Ho, Ho’s bro & his girlfriend was there already. Liang Lumut was booked for a badminton tournament. The Dewan Kemasyarakatan Pandan was a new place for our badminton. Well, we were an outsider actually so this was only temporary. This place was maintained, free, big and no ‘temeng’ people there. There were even some who were friendly!

Asri went jogging with Azam and I couldn’t join them because I forgot my shoes. I talked with Elly about BSP. Yes I missed the Aptitude Test just because the email got into my Junk Folder! Damn it! Anyway, Ho and Elly both told me about the test and it sound fun.

Everyone got chance to play badminton and Azam joined after the jogging. It was just Elly, Fuze, Asri and me didn’t play the badminton. Anyway, DD offered me samboi. Girls love samboi I guess? They like sour stuff. Elly & Shat too like mango with sambal before. I saw Aniz ate the red Peach & Ho ate the yellow Mango but both types were still sharing same similarity; it taste sour! I like the Mango because the peach caused our hand & lips to became red.

It was too moist and hot so I went out. Then Sanul, Elly and Zalee also went out. We went to the small restaurant there. Elly ordered Nasi Goreng cornbeef and I ordered Mee Tiaw Biasa. It Bruneian owned and it was Bruneian old woman who served us so we had to respect. Sanul treated us all anyway. Asri joined us a few while before we left.

Elly went to shop at the kedai runcit then we went in again. Asri & I bored and we went out again to talk and felt the wind. DD’s out too after a while and joined us talking. Then Zalee also went out to relax near his car, then Azam joined us and then Fuze. Finally and slowly, Elly, Sanul, Mur and everyone came out and chill outside. We decided for drinks at Moi Nam first.

Menari dan melompat!



The triangle formation



At Moi Nam, we had to combine three table to make a long table for us. It was hard to get out anyway. I ordered Roti Kuning but it was available. To spend my time here, I tried the wifi with my E51 handphone and it worked! We met a guy from the Pandan badminton and he greeted us. The funny thing was we didn’t know him and we were silent until he explained he was from the Pandan badminton. Anyway, he was trying to be friendly actually. That was KB’s Malay culture.

We went back after and of course went JP before we dismissed.
Credits to Mur for the pictures. Thanks. #9 done!
.

No comments: