Sunday, 8 February 2009

CNY 9 - Lim (Re)

Under Chad’s request, we went to Lim’s place again. Lim didn’t mind for our revisited. Great for those who complained they were not invited last time. Edy wanted to go to Lim’s house too but was not joining this time. This was first time for Chad, Ho, Bong, Sanul, Zali, Tari & Yani.

We went to Lim’s place again so we just went straight without meeting at WYWY first. This time more cars but we parked inside because we sure there will be no other guess. Lim welcome us again and his brother-in-law was there too.

Lim’s proper welcome!



For this time, there was no Fried Chicken and Prawn Ball like last time but Lim served us Cucur Pisang! Thanks Lim because that will cover our hunger for a few hours. I opened my laptop to take some pictures from Aniz and everyone came to watch all of our previous CNY pictures. Some were playing card games and some were tired and relaxing at the sofa.

Melaptop! I mean, viewing photos!



This 3 guys were tired. Yani: “Lalah udah kamu ani”



Another special thing this time was Lim brought his girl!
(Surprisingly, Lim’s chose for Muslim girl!)


Note: Answer for Lim's girl - That wasn't his girl. She's DD!


I met with Lim’s older sister for first time and turned out that she used to be my teacher in Biology tuition class at Flying Colours when I’m in Form 5! I learnt that everything is connected! Anyway, after we had enough inside, we went outside to look around Lim’s dogs and fishes. Then we left and moved for Siew Ping’s home.

Looking at the pond with fishes.



Readying the cars for flood!


.

No comments: