Sunday, 8 February 2009

CNY 8 - Bong

Last time, when we were about to go home from SK’s home, we discussed on going to Bong’s home. Vincent & I planned to go on the next day but finally we all decided to go on Thursday 5/2. This time Asri, Sanul, Zali, Salmi and Ho will be joining. Asri, Azmi and I informed others without much trouble since the plan was already confirmed earlier. Mur & Fuze didn’t replied my message this time so I assumed they had “Power22nd only” plan since none of power joined this time.

We all met at Hua Ho Manggis Mall and of course Asri & I came early so we had some Waffle at B1 while waiting. Azam, Azmi, Chad and Ho came afterward and waited for DD, Mimit and Aniz at Ground Floor. Tari & Yani joined at the food court and we went to join up Sanul & Zali at the entrance when Azmi, DD & they all waited outside inside their car. We waited for Azmi at the entrance and didn’t notice they parked in front of the Hua Ho’s house but luckily when we decided to just go, we saw each other.

Since Vincent couldn’t join, I was the only one knew Bong’s place. Bong was in Kg. Sg. Hanching and it used to be my place too. I led everyone to Bong’s home and Bong’s mum was outside noticing us and we parked our car one by one after Bong’s grandparents left.

As soon as we in, shook hands and sit, of course we had drinks & eat crackers and other stuff. As usual, talk, jokes and camera taking. As I looked around, I couldn’t find Bong’s pictures. I want to see him when he’s kids. =P

Ho: “Come come! Drink! Scared what? It’s Pepsi only lo!”



It seems some were enjoying and some were ready for pictures.



We had to wait for Salmi to come so we took our time longer here. More time so more “karenah” or craps from everyone. Oh yeah especially Chad. I think he drank too much beer or wine. (*lol*) There will be of course, more and more picture taking from Zali & Sanul but DD, Aniz & Mimit seemed to be enjoying their flashing time.

Shock! Too much camera to be handled by DD



This picture was special! Because I caught a ‘shadow’!
(What is that? See the black thing? Whoa! Boo!)



Late comer arrived! Everyone made line to welcome him.



1. I gave Chad too many drinks. I thought of making him drunk.



2. Chad’s got drunk! Devilishly he disturbed Ho enjoying with Azmi!



3. Ho was mad and so did DD & Salmi! Ho: “Throw Chad outside!”



After half an hour Salmi came, we decided to go for next house. Sia couldn’t be contacted so under Chad’s request, we went to Lim’s place again. Great for those who complained they were not invited last time. Siew Ping also text me her address so we also had to go to Mrs. Ang’s place.

Going back home! Thanks Bong!



Azmi’s action! Wow it was movie-like!



Note: Answer for Asri’s picture with the ‘shadow’: It was a sticker of a Chinese cartoon man with Chinese New Year theme. That was the back of the sticker.

Happy Chinese New Year to Bong SY!


.

No comments: