The noon lunch; Sheng, Bong, Chad and Yong went for ‘special’ to Golden Leaf. Well, so we all others went to Ayamku Restaurant (the upstair at Batu Bersurat). The members for this day were Sanul, Salmi, Asri, Mimit, Allie, Didie, Aniz, Zali, Azam, Mur, Fuze and most rare, featuring Pg. Diny! Zali told me about my attendance got poor and heard words from Sir Zainidi about it so I had to come to every class starting today. Thanks Zali.
Apa Sanul buat sampai c Allie mcm numbuk ia ni?

After the lunch, I had to leave them and join my friend Akio. He picked me at Batu Bersurat and we went to Gadong to have his car on the car wash. While waiting, he treated me with some pizza. =)
Back to ITB, I had to wait for 6PM for the Deepavali trip take off. We met there at JP at 630PM (later than told). We had to wait for everyone to come so while waiting we went for picture taking and Asri & me went for tongking. The joining team included: Chiemz, Azmi, Yong, Yussof, Azam, Chad, Sheng, Bong, Radi, Aniz, Beb, Yani, Sanul, Salmi, Asri and Zali. Power student were all having test on the next day so revision time for them!
Makan Tongking yo! Apa kn d galakkan?

The guys in the dark!
After everyone's are ready, we left JP for Tutong that was Athari's home. I hope it was not too late for us to have Hari Raya at his home. *lol* Anyway, while waiting for Allie, we had talks & picture taking. Allie, Emi and Athari joined us.
Welcome to Athari's home!

The indian's stars!

Sorang2 udh makin handal pose ni

Camera Rampage!!!
After a quite long way, picking up Ho on the way, we finally arrived to Bala's home. Mimit, G-Azrin and Didie were waiting at Bala's home already. Bala welcome us and served prata's, rice and chicken curry. Cool! There were even some Indian style kuih here.
The Indian's drama act!

Bala & the geng! =)

Sanul & the Indian geng!
At the end of the day, Sanul and others planned for chill until late at KB. However, Azmi, Yong and Yussof need to go home early, so I joined them. At JP, I chill for a while with Yong to warm up with Teh Tarik. Anyway, I would like to say sorry to everyone if I was down during the happy time. Something's happen which made me thought about a lot. Past is past, and it has passed, so forget it! =P
Last not least, who's this? Bala? Athari?

Ans: Athari!





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment