Now that Aftab helped us in the A2D, we could continue our project. We tried the A2D on the trainer and it was fine. However, when we put it all on the Blueboard, it didn’t work! Stress lo! Not success yet!
‘Missed on raya trip’
We were suppose to join raya to KB although me, Sheng, Bong & Yong ‘50-50’ on going because of projects. Since one of us didn’t join, then we thought nevermind la. Asri did called & text me but my handphone battery went empty (seriously!). After we went from lunch at Ideal with Chad, Ho & Wong also; we saw Sanul, Asri, Mur, Fuze, Sazali at ITB ready to go KB. They saw me but we pass only. I did felt guilty at first but during this stress time, project was important!
‘Temptation of the dotA’
Sheng & me troubleshoot our board. It was getting worse so finally we decided on using the “Wire wrap”! We didn’t bring the form to take component so we planned on doing it the next day. We saw Ho, Wong & Bong play CS. Yong wanted to play dotA. I can’t resist the temptation to play dotA! Bong rematched me & I lost. Then Chad, Sheng, Bong, Yong & me play Fight of Character instead. Quite boring but not bad. Then we played dotA in –wtf mode while Wong, Bong & Chad play CS. Finally I played 1 on 1 –wtf mode with Sheng. No real games?
‘The dark ITB’
Nah play2 again till late! Didn’t realized it was dark already! It was still 7PM but the back door entrances were all locked. We had to exit from the lobby then all the way to the ece parking (back of the Lab). It was very rare to walk together in the dark but cool in ITB. We had to drive round ITB’s back to another exit.
Walking in the foreign country:

Jadi keraja lagi! esh~

‘Satay time!’
Everyone agreed to satay, even Ho. We went for satay at SML Batu Bersurat. I, Sheng, Yong, Chad, Bong, Wong & Ho, first time lepak together in evening (after class) for semester 5. Last time I satay with e22 friends were Asri & Zali at Kianggeh.
We bought satay for $42 (with $4 Ketupat). Mostly are Lamb & Chicken but I also bought Urat, Hati Buyah, Hati Kura, Berubut & Duck. Wah nice we could ate a lot of satay! Too bad the Urat was not many.
Everyone agreed to satay, even Ho. We went for satay at SML Batu Bersurat. I, Sheng, Yong, Chad, Bong, Wong & Ho, first time lepak together in evening (after class) for semester 5. Last time I satay with e22 friends were Asri & Zali at Kianggeh.
We bought satay for $42 (with $4 Ketupat). Mostly are Lamb & Chicken but I also bought Urat, Hati Buyah, Hati Kura, Berubut & Duck. Wah nice we could ate a lot of satay! Too bad the Urat was not many.
Waiting for satay! Waiting for satay! Satay!

After satay, we went shopping at the Soon Lee for nothing. Just play2 with fish and tools. We also went to check the Little M and the CD shop. Not only The Mall can lepak2.
’Message-spree!’
I recharged my handphone using my Car Travel Charger while on the way back & got 10 messages! 5 messages were from Steve, Pau & Mr Cool and they want to go to my home. 3 messages were from Asri about KB and 2 messages from my friends to ask me for raya. That’s Message-spree!
’Message-spree!’
I recharged my handphone using my Car Travel Charger while on the way back & got 10 messages! 5 messages were from Steve, Pau & Mr Cool and they want to go to my home. 3 messages were from Asri about KB and 2 messages from my friends to ask me for raya. That’s Message-spree!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment