Monday, 27 October 2008

Relax Before Test

Project report over and test came. Fiber Optics test is tomorrow and Engineering Management will be on Saturday. Today, most of us paused the project and talked about the test. This morning we had a revision on fiber optics for Mr. P class. Some of us thought there was no class so confidently they went brunch outside. Too bad, Mr. P came and even took the attendance! Lucky I came. *lol*

Today lunch was another a bit uncommon. We decided it quicker than usual; just said Kiulap and we went to Kiulap. However, where in Kiulap? Well, on the way, we chose Fun Wok Hong Kong Restaurant. I want to try this restaurant but still haven’t tried it yet and today I could at last.

There were quite many of us; me, Sheng, Bong, Azmi, Azam, Chad, Ho, Mur, Fuze, Edy and featuring Milin & c-Tah (Milin’s gurl). The foods were nice here although quite expensive. Chinese style and also got Dim Sum (but more costly). I tried the Macau Fish Burger & Chips.

3 of the people at Fun Wok


Enjoying the Macau Fish Burger


After Lunch go for Fun Donut!


As usual, back to ITB. I got nothing to do at school and everyone didn’t come to the lab for project today to revise. I decided to meet Sypol (o4/o5) at TelBru. He is having his attachment there. I picked him there at 4PM and he joined me to have afternoon tea with Azam & Mur.

There were a bit confusion between Netzone and Au Lait so Sypol & I ended up going to Netzone while Azam & Mur went to Au Lait. Anyway, we had our order already so we had to finish our order first before we went to Au Lait. At Au Lait (pronounced as “O Le”), we just had drinks & chips while talk. You know the usual stuff. I had dismissed early to send Sypol back at Sengkurong while Mur & Azam stayed there till 10PM.

Au Lait chillz...



After I sent Sypol back, I went to WYWY to meet up with Sheng. We revised on the Fiber Optics and ate our favourite Italy-bak while online with our laptop. I saw most of everyone’s msn name was about study, revising and fiber optics. I should study too!

No comments: