‘New start of the project’
Sheng & me changed to wire wrap. No more using the lousy Blueboard! We took the matrix board, wire wrap tools, wire wrap and many DIL sockets for the morning session from Zaitonah the technician. Then we learned on how to do wire wrapping for afternoon session at ITB. No raya plan for the rest of the day so I went to hostel. We just rest & relax first and planned to stay overnight to do the project together.
Sheng & me changed to wire wrap. No more using the lousy Blueboard! We took the matrix board, wire wrap tools, wire wrap and many DIL sockets for the morning session from Zaitonah the technician. Then we learned on how to do wire wrapping for afternoon session at ITB. No raya plan for the rest of the day so I went to hostel. We just rest & relax first and planned to stay overnight to do the project together.
Wire wrap sets:

‘Waiting for so long!’
I had to go home because Cool & Zati want to raya to my home. They came when I just arrived home but I welcome them on time. We had to wait for Pau, Chi-Chi, Steve & Wadud again. However, it took almost1 hour waiting until we had to play games to kill the waiting time. They planned to go for an open house in Serasa, but they need to go Kiulap before 9PM (shop closed).
‘The wait arrived at the last second’
When we decided to stop waiting, the people we waited for came but Cool already made their mind to go Kiulap. I invited Pau, Chi2, Steve & Wadud in since they had come. It just me at home, my family went raya already but they were fine with it.
Raya in my home:

‘Family raya resumed’
My parents brought us raya to 2 missed important relative home in Serasa. However, I was at home because Pau & others came while my family went to 1 house. I did managed to join in the second house. I paused my raya with family since the 2nd day of raya so I resumed it again but only one home though.
'The taiming warden '
Yong requested me to tell our friends about this so I better put it in my blog. I went to hostel after the raya & planned to stay for the night at Sheng’s room like usual. Unfortunately, warden came when I just parked my car. Busted by the f**ker!
He gave me a warning & then halau me. Like hell his question, I would not responsible for anything that not caused by me! Duh~ Yeah right I did wrong to go in for trespassing but I didn’t caused ‘disturbance to the peace’ of the people here & I didn’t planned on murdering people or stealing things. We ITB were educated people & not kiddo. We had much higher qualification than the “warden career”. Huh? No I’m not mad. =P UBD hostel was better than the ‘Vodka’ hostel. Why ITB haven’t got hostel? We, higher intuition need to have a lot of group discussion or partners in project or revision. Rules? Bullshit!
I just relax when he asked me questions, I did thought of fighting back his words but I thought of Sheng & Yong, so I had to politely apologize. Sad, can’t go hostel anymore with Sheng so hard to do work together & can’t go to school together in 1 car like before.
'Back to hostel UBD '
I met Sheng at WYWY and told him the story. We chill & online using our laptop with the damn slow connection. I took my things that Sheng’s brought me. It had been long time I didn’t stay UBD hostel since I stayed Sheng’s hostel so I went there. My friends had been looking for me since before raya & almost called me ‘ambung’. *lol* Like before, I slept at Lejan’s room. I came late, everyone was sleeping except Lejan awake waiting for me to come.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment