Surprise! I thought raya’s over but raya returns! Roslan, Allie and Milin texted us to invite us for their open house & Edy told us directly about his open house. 4 open house for today start at afternoon to night, Mentiri to Tutong.
1. Roslan’s Open House
We met up at ITB, no school today because of the teacher’s day at ICC but the lab was open so we came to do our project. Asri, Yong, Azam, Salmi and me went to Sanul’s home first to wait for Sanul to be ready and wait for Azmi. Asri online for a while, while we ate cakes & see him online.



Zali came, then Azmi asked us to pick him at Jerudong. We picked Azmi then Mahrin also joined. Waited for Salmi’s girl at JP then off to Roslan. Roslan’s home was at Kg. Kulapis, Tutong. Sorry Yong! It’s not Kelupis ok? Kelupis is a food. =P I went this area last week for raya at Chy’s home.
At Roslan’s home, Roslan welcomed us and we go straight to eat rice dishes, soto and fruits. I overtook the ‘lada rindu’ and my soto was so hot! Anyway, we watched “Dragon Gate” and “I’m Not Single” while we were there. Free movies hehe… (duh!)

2. Edy’s Open House
After Roslan, we went back to Sanul’s home except Mahrin. This time to wait for 5PM because Edy’s open house start at 5PM. Azam & me felt asleep while others play games and wifi there. Zali & Aniz came and then we moved to Edy’s home at 5PM.


At Edy’s home, Edy’s welcomed us and Nad, Fuze and Mur joined up. We ate spaghetti, Tom Yam (Yum!) & rices with nice ayam. We took a lot of pictures here.


Asri posing... Yang tiga atu pura2 tia... =P

New style of posing... Stair pose!
3. Allie’s Open House
It was time for Allie’s home at Telisai but before that, we waited for Mahrin & Radi at JP. We went to Telisai together. Convoy as usual. We met everyone at the tamu/garai in Telesai. Yussof, Lucy & Khalid joined us there too.
8 handed-mode Ming Soon! (Kepala sapa spoil ni...?)
Boring2 udh tu sorang2... Mana c Radi ni??
Beraya arah garai...

There were many friends of Allie’s sisters when we came. Yuni also came when we came there. The menu here was rice dishes, fried chicken and soto. More people coming and then we left for the next home.
Allie punya rumah ni...
4. Milin & Friends Open House
We went to Milin’s friend home at Sengkarai, almost to pantai tutong. It was open house made by the 4 bestfriends (Milin & his gang). Asri, Sanul, Zali, Salmi, Salmi’s girl and Aniz had to go home because the girls need to go home early. Others went for Milin.
Begambar otw arh c Milin... tapi sapa ambil gambar ni??

When we came, there were even more people & cars. Well, soto again, fried chicken again but got nugget, hot drinks and cocktail. We stayed for quite long but I was sleepy. We then dismissed. Azam, Azmi & me sent Yong back to hostel first, then Azmi. I stayed at Azam’s place today.
Milin's open house (at Milin's friends home)
SUN 19/10 - More Open Houses!
Today, I supposed to join G-Das, Joe & Lejan for raya at Temburong. It had been 2 years I didn’t raya at G-Das’s home & his mother asked us when we raya there again. They left tambing at 8.30AM. However, I was very tired after the raya last night, so I cancelled to join. Besides, they brought 10-12 friends of then from UBD so I felt a bit awkward. I planned on going next year.
Open house continued! This evening, we had two more open house! Mur had his open house today & also Lucy had her open house.
1. Mur’s Open House
I went to WYWY, to wait for Azam & Azmi. Asri also told me to wait at WYWY too. I met Salmi went I arrived there & I changed my clothes to baju melayu. Asri, Zali & Sanul came and then we all went to Fuze’s home to take Fuze & Milin. We went straight to Mur’s home and Azam, Azmi, Mahrin & Nadia met us there.
There were a lot of Mur’s families & relatives when we were there. It was rare to see Nasi Katok as the menu for open house! I mean, it’s a compliment; it was very unique because most people like Nasi Katok. =)
Bah makan2!
Bah kaut tah lai~
Anyway, not to forgot, today was Mur’s Birthday! We joined Mur’s family to celebrate Mur’s birthday! Got cakes! Tiramisu! We sang a lot of birthday for him but too bad, no present. *lol*
Happy Birthday Mur-CD!
Makan & Bgmbar...

2. Lucy’s Open House
Lucy also had an open house! Although we came a bit late, her house still open for us! There got rice dishes, nice spicy Tom Yam & hot drinks. Lucy got a nice guest living room and dining room. Anyway, we did a lot of pose here, since this was our last house.
Makan di rumah c dyg~

Ada org b-salah tu nah!

Berabis jua menyubuk sbalah kiri atu!

Best freestyle! (IMO)
Bagar bulan di pagar bintang?







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment