Friday, 17 October 2008

Back to ITB

Starting today, 13th October 2008, it’s going to be the end of the world! I mean, it’s our final stage of the final semester so it’s going to be the busiest time ever in my ITB life. Completing the project of course, make project report, Fibre Optics Lab mini-project, JAVA calculator lab report, SMTP assignment and 3 meetings for the common skill! Soon there will be more lab report, assignments, phase test 2, end test, presentation on our project, and interview for common skill!

I had to go out or chill with group of friends, play dotA with friends, make report with Sheng or Azam and study or revise for test with others so I may not be often at home. Next week, my mother will have an operation at RIPAS, so she might be at RIPAS for a week or two and I will have to limit my evening for some time.

For these 4 days, I came late as usual, and even worse, I didn’t go in to the whole lectures this morning. Getting more lazy, but more into project now. I took some pictures of our activities for these 4 days of the final part of semester 5. Mostly our activities were the same old routine.


13/10 - Usual lepak at parking to decide for our lunch:





Ada gossip baru ni =P




14/10 - Lunch at Shikai, Batu Bersurat. (Tried duck!)




Lepak after class to decide for afternoon tea:




Afternoon tea at Ahan Thai, Gadong




15/10 - Lunch beramai arh Aqil Shafiq Thai Restaurant, Jerudong.




Zali sedih psl terasa t-singkir…




Salmi: "Adang Lunch! Limpas kul 2 udh!"



B&C Tomato Sandwich (B&C stands for 2 persons' name)





16/10 - Afternoon tea at Hua Ho Manggis Mall






Shopping mencari tools



My project progress? Worse! Accuracy of my temperature reading was 10 C higher and my sensor output was 20 C higher but the hexadecimal display was ok. More of us move to the PCB as well as doing the fibre optics mini-project on soldering so now more people went to the workshop than the project room.

Beramai buat Fibre Optic Lab








Boss CYS taught how to program PIC



No comments: