Monday, 27 October 2008

Is it Over?

Finally, one part of the ‘end of the world’ had been done! I am talking about the project report! I have completed my project report and passed it to Sir Aftab. Actually, everyone was supposed to pass it up on Saturday 25th October 2008 but some supervisor accepted late submission. Our project wasn’t completed yet; the serial interface and PCB haven’t done but we included it into our report and our report considered ‘complete’.

I started the report making on Thursday evening with Azam and continued on Friday morning then with Sheng during evening at WYWY but I hadn’t completed it yet. Then the next day, I went to the bookstore in Lambak with Sheng again to bind our project report but mine’s hadn’t completed yet so I continued the finalization at school during Eng. Management. I hadn’t printed all yet so I brought my printer. Chad, Mimit, Zali and Nadia were having their presentation that time.

Unfortunately, I need to rearrange and check through my report before I printed it and the Eng. Management class was over. I was quite panic until Sheng told me he had told Aftab that we; data logger team (Azam & Chiemz) and Z80 team (Allie & Sanul) required more time so Aftab asked us to pass up on Monday. Hurray!

Although I hadn’t completed my report, I forgot about it and enjoyed for the rest of the Saturday. They said it as “buang stress”. We (me, Sheng, Chad, Ho, Didie, Aniz, Asri, Salmi and Mimit) had our lunch at Food Zone while Bong, Azmi and Yong was at Khaz Corner.

Asri, Salmi & Didie at Food Zone



After the lunch, Sheng, Chad, Ho and me went to join Bong, Azmi and Yong to Fullcan. Azmi want to play pool so we all play too. Last time we played pool was last month at The Rack. Anyway, it was fun although I noob in this. The thing I didn’t like about this place was it was too dark that it made me sleepy.

Chad showing his skill to Ho & Bong!


After everyone dismissed back to their home, I went to visit Joe while waiting for Azam, Asri, Mur & Fuze for satay dinner at Kianggeh. Azam, Mur & Fuze came earlier than me there and it was raining so they waited inside the car. I came at 630PM and we went together to the satay area under the rain. Luckily I got my own umbrella. =)

Asri came about 30 minutes after us and we ordered satay ayam, satay daging and satay urat $5 each with Ketupat $1. Zali was supposed to come but he got other stuff to do and Salmi didn’t like the place. However, we missed to inform Sanul and Mahrin because Asri thought I had told them but I expected Asri were the one to inform them. *lol* Anyway, it was a great chill and we chill here until 1030PM. Still misses the time here with Asri & Zali during our attachment time.


Menunggu satay nya mu... lapar~



Huh what? Project report? Yeah alright, the next day; Sunday it was, I spent another whole day for project report. I completed the project and printed all. Although not thick as Sheng’s, but I was satisfied with my work. Asri & Yong brought me to lepak at WYWY during the afternoon, to study Fibre Optics. I joined them, very late until they was about to leave but we spent another 2 hours here eating chip & cucur and online. Yong helped me to bind my project report. I accidentally left my Folder for my copy of report at the bookstore and strangely, the folder was with Mur and Mur asked me to take it from him tomorrow.

WYWY study Fiber Optics:



Celebrating the completion, I went with my friends to Le Stadium to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal match (unofficially, I am Liverpool fans. My friends were all Arsenal anyway) then went back home at 1.00AM.

I handed in my report the next day to Aftab. My report is 100% done! Yay! No more project! Done! =) Now I can a bit relax except for more test coming. *cheer* Huh!? Wait! Project report? It’s not the presentation or interview yet! Beside, my project wasn’t success yet in Merit & Distinction criteria. *sigh* It’s not over!

No comments: