Saturday, 11 October 2008

Random 10th raya day

‘Mur’s raya’
We didn’t do much on project for today. Success already so rest a bit lah. I just modified my circuit a bit. After morning session, Yong, Asri, Milin, Mur, Sheng & me went lunch (my breakfast) to Big Papa. We told them Azmi provides free lunch at 2PM but they still ate heavy stuff. Anyway, Azmi’s still not home so we went to Mur’s home for raya. Mur lead all the 4 cars but only 5 people to his home.

Bagambar arah rumah c Mur:


Overdose open house:


‘Azmi’s close house’
After Mur’s home, Asri, Yong, Sheng & me as well as Mahrin went to Azmi’s home. I asked Bong, Azam, Mur & Milin to join but they couldn’t. We didn’t text others, just informed while in project room. Azmi got free makan here! Wah spaghetti & satay! Nice~ Like last year, Azmi’s spaghetti was nice! It’s not open house, so I called it close house.

Azmi's spaghetti for the lunch!


Eat at Azmi's place:


Membagi ucapan untuk jeng di luar negara:



‘DQ break’
Asri had to rush back home because he had to raya with his friends. Sheng went back home to KB. Mahrin, me & Yong went for a break of dessert to DQ at Hua Ho Bunut Mall. While there, I discussed with Yong & persuade him joined me raya with my 2 o4/o5 friends. I brought Azmi too to accompany Yong but he didn’t want to go. Yong had no choice but to join me because I was the only one who can sent him back hostel.

‘The guy from the sea’
I went to Sypol’s home, must go home every raya but this was first time for this year. We waited for Mizi like 30 minutes. Then finally the guy from the sea came. We went to have a look at aquarium & swimming pool outside Sypol’s home.


Outdoor lepak & Raya:



‘Random raya’
I had no plan to go, Mizi also, so Sypol was our only hope. Yong? Only have his friends’ (non-ece) home in KB. Sypol brought us to Chy’s home (ece intake 23) open house. Good! Got open house. Then Sypol lead us to Fendi’s home (ex-MD’s). Another makan again! Tired of makan already.

Baik beraya di luar!



‘Race to BK’s home’
We had no idea to go so each of us contacted our friends. Most of my not yet visited friends were not home, went raya too and same with Sypol & Mizi too. We finally decided to go to BK’s home. Raced our way there using different route. I lost because I went to hostel first to sent Yong back. I came late but we also went home back from BK’s home. The last house got many topic to chat for.

Two ece 23 here:


No comments: