Monday, 13 October 2008

The faces of raya

Raya's over although it's still Syawal. Why? Because we have to go back ITB! This second half of the final semester will be the most busiest ever in ITB. I had a lot of great times for this year raya! However, there were still many home I haven't go to so I still feel not enough for raya. It's time for project, common skill, phase test and all assignment & laboratory.

Summary of the raya: Faces & Pose of the raya

Azmi: "Berapa udh duit rayaku ah...?"




Azam: "Oh tidak!!!"






Pose memikat hati dua si jelita:




Yussof & Sanul membuli c-Bong (so innocent la Bong!)




Yong not raya-ing




Piranha habiskan makanan




Kesian c Asri nda lagi mampu makan




Taiming jua naikkan kaki atu





Best pose (Asri e22):




Happiest pose (Ula o4/o5):






Freestyle nda menjadi #1:





Freestyle nda menjadi #2: =P




Summary of the raya: Couples of the raya

Photos of the couples that I managed to take a shot. Not many though.



Mahrinadia
(The happy & sweet couple)



Salmizriah
(Merah makna Cinta)



Zichi
(Always together)



Aisyadi
(The Heart)



No comments: