Friday, 24 October 2008

As The Usual Week

Confirmed, raya’s over. I felt and I’m not really satisfied with raya for this year because I want more! It was great anyway. Now, we are back to the “usual day”; morning came late to lectures or lab, noon go lunch together, afternoon do project or just do nothing at school and evening is lepak. This week was “usual week. No extraordinary activities this week. I don’t have anymore idea on how to write.

On Monday, I went lunch with Sheng, Bong, Chad and Azmi to McDonald. It was long time didn’t came here since before the puasa. I like the Big Mac & the fries.

This is what people do with their chips (sharing):



Looking through the McD's window:



Then during the afternoon we went to workshop to do project stuff. I was planning on the serial interface while Azam did the PCB design. We thought we need to complete this before the report. After, Azam & Edy brought me to join them dinner at KFC Yayasan. I tried on the Festival menu.

For the next day, Azam, Yani and Radi brought us; me, Chad, Bong, Azmi, Edy and Lim (hey! Lim join meh? Nice!) to Big Papa’s Kiulap. The downstair was full so we went to the 1st floor. Just us! Nice private lunch! =) Uncommon lunch.

Just like having Birthday party:




Then after afternoon project time, Azam brought me for dinner at Ideal Yayasan. Not much to say but I enjoyed the view just like previously. During the midnight, Chad text me to watch the Man vs Wild which I watched and thought it was quite boring. That was because I missed the ‘juicy’ part.

The week went on to Wednesday, no class on this day except Network Lab. As usual, I didn’t came for the class. For today, we were given decision to join Salmi & others to Food Zone, Azmi & Yong to Khaz Corner, Azam to McD, and Mur & power to Ahan Thai. Of course, me, Sheng, Bong and Chad went for our own choice, Netzone (last minute decision).

For the afternoon, I went to collect components to start our PCB. Azam have finished the design for the PCB and left with printing it. After the project, Mur & Azam together with Fuze wanted to find the RS232-USB cable which Zul told us that he found it at Hua Ho Manggis. Coincidence, I was planning to go there with Sheng & Yong for afternoon tea. So we all went there together and had some cakoi, teh tarik and waffle.

Waiting for others to come:


Finally, on Thursday, we (Azam, Bong, Chad, Asri, Zali, Azmi, and Sheng) chill for the afternoon to Bandar, not in Yayasan but the Bandar, at Seri Mama Restaurant. Very rare for our lunch spot. How about next time go to Sengkurong, Bunut or Muara?


Seri Mama aka Nasi Katok Mama:



After lunch, we went back to ITB and I was doing planning on my project report. Then for the evening, we joined Sanul & others to JP. Those who joined were me, Sheng, Bong, Sanul, Salmi, Asri, Azam, Allie, Mimit, Didie, Mur and Fuze. Sanul & Allie was discussing for their project report; Allie, Asri & Mimit was talking on some ‘heart’ stuff and Didie was talking a lot of stuff with us other. We ordered some chips to share and Sanul order Mee Goreng to share with everyone.



JP Gathering: Afternoon (Notice the sitting arrangement)



JP Gathering: Evening (Sitting arrangement changed)



The Boss Sanul & project partner Allie:

No comments: