First, they went to my home at around 10AM & have a quick raya. Pau went raya with Chi2 today so we couldn't take him with us. We put our 'to-be-visit' list together and our first destination would be Tutong. Bandar area could wait.
We also planned on visiting friends on area Sengkurong/Jerudong/Bengkurong before or after Tutong/KB. I texted Azmi, Sypol, N, Idah, Fizah and Mimit only. This was because they were the only friends I could think of who at least knew Cool or Balang. Asri suddenly messaged me that he had an open house today! He couldn't message all because he knew 3rd day of raya still a "family day". I told Asri I would be going there in the evening.
Continue to our journey, we went to Telisai first but Mimit haven't replied my message yet so we went to Abu Zal (Cool's friend) home. Then while there, Mimit told me she was at home so we went to her home after (without other ece's friends. hehe...). This was actually my first time to raya at her home and soon the second if Asri's & they all plan to go here again soon. Mimit recommend me to visit Allie, Salza & DD too but I was planning to go there with Sheng, Asri, Sanul & they all next time.
I'm too early raya at ece's home?

From Telisai we went further to Sg. Liang then went in the Labi's road to Sg. Mau for Najib's (Cool's friend also) house. We were quite hungry so we rushed for Balang's friend who had an open house at Sg. Bakong in Lumut. We lost for 30 minutes looking for the Jalan Sg. Bakong so Balang's friends met us at the petrol station & lead us to her home. Actually it was the same Jalan to Salza's home. I should knew it. We had our lunch of Briyani rice & Laksa here.
The gurl who had the open house:

After we were from the open house, Balang's friends who live at Lorong Tiga invited us to her home. She lead the way luckily so we reached this Lorong Tiga Perpindahan area.
The Nursing Union:

Then after the Balang & his Nursing's friends, we had to go to Mumong. We lost again because there were more than 2 Jalan Mumong here! Anyway, the Jalan Mumong was actually near to Preka's & Didie's Jalan Pandan & Yani's Jalan Dipa Negara. After 30 minutes search & going back on same spot, we managed to come to Syamsul's (Cool's friend again) home. Another makan here! I was tired laughing with the 3's jokes. *lol*
Mohinder Suresh? (Heroes):

Next? We went back from KB to Tutong to Bukit Beruang for Dexter's (Cool friend also) home and it was quite near to Athari's home. It was dark already at around 7PM and was raining heavily with thunderstorm. I could hardly see the road clearly. We went to Balang's friend in Bengkurong at around 9PM. We got lost again to find Balang's friend's home so another 20 minutes delay then our car got blocked by the family's car.
We end up at Asri's home late at 1040PM. Lucky Asri still on & still got foods there so we had dinner there. Only Sanul & Zali came to his home before me. Asri told me Kamal's open house would be tomorrow. I didn't bring my laptop so can't dota.
Asri's & the latecomers:

Finally, Mike's home who also got open house but closed already. He managed to save a few foods for us and waited for us. We came to his home like around 11.45PM and we were still full after Asri's home. At 12.30AM we went back to my home & I am blogging now.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment