Well actually I didn’t want to join this event because Azmi & they all didn’t join. However, on Sunday, I brought Yong to play dotA and he stayed at my home overnight. Then he want to come for the event for the next day, so I decided to join. My ITB o4/o5: Atol, Mor, Maming and Stoop were all coming for this event. I sighed because I was thinking on waking up early.
The next day, we went to Gadong at 9AM and Asri joined us at last minute. Mur & Fuze were waiting in the Mall and together we went to the Hall. We went to watch the Opening Ceremony and met Mahrin, Rina and Ping sitting there. Once the ceremony over, breakfast time!
We didn’t go for the breakfast at first. We didn’t like to queue up for the foods. We went to the registration to meet Radi, Yani, Didie, Aniz, Mimit, Allie, Kamal, Ali Yusni and Jaf. We took some time there waiting for the foods area less crowded and deciding on what to do next.
Cani lah kaja durang

Us with Sir Zai (with in service)

Before we left the event, we went to the foods and took our breakfast. There got mini pizza, boxing chicken, chicken puff and mee hoon goreng. We went down to the Mall shopping zone. I could see there were several ITB’ian also walking around just like us. There was no nice movie that time so we went to Arcade. We managed to sing karaoke 2 songs: “Mungkin” by Asri and “Sejati” by Chiemz. Then we went for Photo Hunt! Game together. Too bad, not even top 10!
Nothing else for us to do so we just took pictures. Walked around, put our blazer to Mur’s car and deciding place for lunch. We went to the KFC for lunch but everyone didn’t plan on eating except Mur so we moved to Netzone. We ate Kolo Mee and Bihun Mee there.
Mur of Liberty

Boh smua tia nah!

Antah kamu eh...

Lif yo! yo!

The "Blazer band"

Part-time work: Pizza delivery
It’s not over yet. After we had lunch and finished walking around, we still want to go somewhere. Finally we decided for Fuze home and tried on his PS3! While my purpose was dotA! We went to Fuze home separately then met there. Play some dotA together and PS3!
We had some break when Asri had to join Allie and others to watch movie which I didn’t join because I knew they would watch “The Coffin”. Not my type of movie. *lol* Mur also went back. I brought Fuze & Yong to Hua Ho Manggis for Cakoi but all sold out so we went to a restaurant at Manggis. After dinner, we played last round dotA.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment