.
Here are the 16 Finalist!
1. Mursidi
2. Preka
3. Nadia
4. Siew Ping
5. Sanul
6. Liza
7. Ho
8. Bong
9. Chad
10. Azam
11. Chiemz
12. Sheng
13. Zul
14. Jaff
15. Kamal
16. Ali Yusni
1. Mursidi
2. Preka
3. Nadia
4. Siew Ping
5. Sanul
6. Liza
7. Ho
8. Bong
9. Chad
10. Azam
11. Chiemz
12. Sheng
13. Zul
14. Jaff
15. Kamal
16. Ali Yusni
Thought project ends? No no no! Yesterday, the result of who will go to second panel interview was out! It was for higher grade: Pass to either Merit or Distinction depending on the performance.
I already shut down the project mode and I'm not ready for another go! Ouch~ I should have listened to Sheng to complete my project. Haiz~ Everyone else now concentrate on test only already. Pass ok already. But I will try my best
I already shut down the project mode and I'm not ready for another go! Ouch~ I should have listened to Sheng to complete my project. Haiz~ Everyone else now concentrate on test only already. Pass ok already. But I will try my best
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment