I already had my project interview on Saturday 8/11 already! It’s over! I’m not very satisfied with my presentation actually. Sir Salam was so rushing when I present so I became nervous & thought I might bore them. He left early leaving my two supervisors only for the Q&A part. However, most of the questions asked were already answered by them. The only question which was really asked to me was the one with “Yes” or “No” answer. Nevermind la! Finished already! Pass, Pass la! Lazy to go for second panel…
Most of us already had their presentation. Now we are relaxed! Next thing coming close is Network and Mobile phase tests! Those who may get Merit or Distinction for their project will have next interview.
Here are the pictures of the project finale! I didn’t take any picture of us during the project interview but just few preparations for the interview only.
Testing the automatic car window:

Success! Chad's display!

Pg. Diny and Yong was thinking on the remote controlled curtain:

Doing the robot project until Sg. Liang!

Drg Z80 ni & MRTG buat slides
Vincent, napa washing machineku nda mau??
Yani's saloon! Hair dryer for demo!
Oh patut nda mau! Lupa IC untuk the light carpark!

*sigh* It’s over. Yeah… After the very busy time and hard work; it ends like this. Celebrate? Not yet. Need to confirm our grade first. Then had to give key and claimed components. At least now we are relieved for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment