Sunday, 30 November 2008

Game Over

Finally, the End Test! Sorry for not updating for more than a week. We had our exam starting /11 until 1/12. Of course it was like a war or the end of the world! Yes, I was busy for the exam. I wish everyone good luck for the exam!


The last study group at JP:



Everyone had their way of revising: self-study, group-study, last-minute-study, past-year-paper-study and spy-study. Group study is fun & sharing, but some think self-study is focussed. Last-minute study should be avoid & past year paper study does help. Whichever way it is, we will together go to success!


Come to think of it. This two and almost a half of year coming to it's end. Don't just count the year. At first we thought each semester was long but when we reached here, for me, I felt like "whow! this is it?". But I'm happy because it's over!


I thought, do you think we had enough time here? I mean, enjoying together with each other, being friends and knowing each other more? Some of us knew each other but didn't talk much but some of us being close to each other at late time, like semester 4 or 5.


People change... Yes, we could see changes to each other and we went through a lot of stressful, happy, sad, angry, frustating and gladful moment in life from semester 1 to 5. That's experience, that's life, thats fun!


Semester 1 & 2 is beginning but there are many things I learnt at semester 3 during attachment. Semester 4 was like so-so, stablising with semester 3 & school. Then, for me, this semester 5 was very big and challenging! There are good things and bad things I could learnt in this semester. Good things are, friends! Bad things are, friends too! I'm not saying friends are bad & good but what I mean is I came through good & bad things with my friends. (confusing?)

Last but not least:

No comments: