Saturday, 6 December 2008

Quick Hiking

We had full of enjoying this 2 days. Pool, movie, badminton & eat. Time to go back to nature! Yong proposed plan for hiking at Bukit Shahbandar. This plan was supported by me, Asri, Sanul, Salmi, Sheng, Chad, Mimit, Aniz, Azmi & Didie.

We went there at 5 but Salmi & Sheng came earlier. Sanul joined them and they left early because they were afraid time not enough. Yong & me went to the bukit after them. The ladies' need time to get change so we left to Bukit 1 at 530.

Permulaan - Baru sampai!


It has been a year I didn't go hiking so I lost stamina limit. The path was so long, high & steep! I was the last one, staying behind. Anyway, my motive was to take picture & enjoy the view.


Entrance way to the Bukit

I almost gave up & turned back but luckily Yong, Mimit, Chad and Aniz still wait for me. We finally reached the top of Bukit 1! Well there are 9 Bukits total...

Merentas jambatan eh!
It was 6 o' clock when we were at the top so we had to go down early because the gate will be closed at 6.30PM. That was a quick hiking! Sanul & the other 2 went to Bukit 5! We spent our time at the playground while waiting for Sheng & other 2.

Siuk jadi muda2 balik

The three survivors!


Sanul, Salmi & Sheng were enjoying coconut juice there while we all others went to JP for drinks at the usual place. I had to go early with Yong because we had other plan.

No comments: