Thursday, 25 December 2008

Final Result Out!

Thursday 18/12/08, one of unforgettable day that was when our final ITB result came out! The real end of semester and end of ITB! What left next is the leaving certificate and convocation! Congratulation to everyone who PASS! You have made it to the end! Those who RESIT, do your best! I’m sure you can make it and I’m confident ITB won’t easily let you fail.

The result usually out at 11AM but this time, it was during the afternoon at 5PM. Actually it was not yet confirmed (60-40) that the result would be out. The final meeting start at 2PM and it was unsure when would the meeting end.

Asri, Zalee, DD, Salmi, Azmi, Chad and Mimit went to the school in the morning but the result was announced to be after afternoon meeting so they went to Hua Ho Manggis Mall to spend time. Not only them but there were some of us went to school this morning. I joined them there and after that we went together to ITB.

Jef, Ali Yusni, Kamal and Lim were outside at the usual place, waiting. Radi, Yani, Mur and Fuze came after us. We waited there until 4PM, then we went to the admin. Many people from all departments except Mechanical was there waiting outside the admin just like previous year. All of us waited there until 5PM!

Our usual spot at ITB… Not anymore soon



Stressed out at the balcony!



At 5PM, one by one lecturer went outside the meeting room but none of them carry the result yet. Then finally, KC Chong and H Halimah went out and we rushed to our ECE board! We were the first department to ready with the result! KC Chong & H Halimah posted the result and we surrounded them impatience for our result. There were shouting, crying, cheering, laugh and sad.

Watch this video to see how the crowd was:



To celebrate, me, Asri, Nadia Mahrin, Mur, Fuze, Azam and Pg. Diny went to Kianggeh for satay. Sanul and Salmi went straight to the badminton. Yup, Azmi celebrated it with badminton! DD, Chad, Mimit, Aniz, Sanul, Salmi and Bong joined the club. We also went to the IPA for badminton.

Celebrate by playing badminton!



Can’t wait for the Convocation! What should do? I got PASS, overall is 1 – PPPMDP, 2 – PPPPP, 3 – Satisfactory, 4 – MMPPM and this semester’s 5 – PMPPD. Many P’s but only 2 D’s! I really want to continue my study! I want to get Degree and aim higher. I will wait for ITB’s new Degree or if possible Oversea. GNP 2.0 is impossible with my current result now though. *sigh* BSP will be my last choice.

No comments: