Friday, 19 December 2008

The Fullcan

Today, I'm going to bring a tour to the Fullcan; a place where we like to chill by playing pool! You know Fullcan? Well, used to be The Arena. Do you where Mata-Mata is? Oh right, you know where Beribi kan? How about the supa save Beribi? Well, you know the one near the Beribi round-a-bout? You know Mamih Beribi? Well opposite. Yup! The Scout Building! *lol* (Payah2an jua)

Go park your car outside then go in the building. Don't forget to lock your car! (oh duhh!!) Once you get inside, search for the lift or a.k.a. elevator. No! Not the main elevator at the lobby! Well from the lobby, you have to turn right into a small room. Then look on your left to find the elevator. Mount in the elevator. Make sure you prepare your arsenal and firepower.

Take this elevator:



First try to go to the 5th Floor. (Note: Depending on your luck, you may or may not access the 5th Floor) Now you reach the Fullcan...or is it?

Actually 5th Floor is Badminton court!



Go back to the elevator! Now for real, take ride to the 2nd floor! Yup! It's on the 2nd Floor! Once at 2nd Floor, I'm sure you can't missed the place. It's the only one at this floor!

This is during midnight, the day after our exam end:



This is at the evening of the next day:



Anyway, you play first then you pay later. You can stop anytime and the charge is depend on how long you play. The charge rate is 1 hr $4 per table but extra minutes are charge with minutes, not hours. This place closed late, you know, pool place is where people chill at midnight.

About this place: I'm not really into pool actually. I did play though but not the best game for me. I don't really enjoy to chill here. Well that's because everytime I went here, I get sleepy because of the wide but dark, cozy and dim lighted environment. The music also repeating, so that adds in too. But my friends like pool, so I don't mind to go here and play with them. It just that, this place make me sleepy... *lol*

The Pool Player VS!

No comments: