Friday, 19 December 2008

The Arcade

Arcade? Ya Brunei got Arcade! There 3 arcades here in Brunei; Uni Arcade Funland, Mama Tops Arcade and Fun City Arcade. Uni Arcade Funland have 4 branches: The Mall, Yayasan, Hua Ho Bunut Mall and Seria. Mama Tops is at Kiulap Mall and Fun City is at The Mall. There is another arcade in Tutong but it was not famous and I don't know it's name.

Well, playing at the Arcade is money wasting but you should know that any entertainment or enjoyment is not free! So, sometimes, it is not wrong to play a few games to make yourselve happy especially with family or friends at the arcade. Just don't overdo it such as going to the Arcade like everyday and wasting too much money to get tickets for prizes, level up tekken, ranking up initial D or etc.

I used to do that stuff but now I think Arcade is just a place to enjoy once in a while not like everytime. I like to go to the K-Box and sing with others as well as playing the racing games with others (especially the 4 player one). The kids games is hillarious but still fun for use non-kids to play. Funny. You can collect tickets to earn prizes but I think do it just as an extra as in ticket as second option but fun is first option. Shooting games also cool.


Inital D battle!

Chad with me racing!


Everyone watched Fuze & Lucy play the Hockey-like game


Winning 11 fans can play Virtual Soccer here:


Trying out the DDR machine...


Allie tried the Rockbeat machine:




Asri's Karaoke Video!

*This Video is a limited edition video & displayed until 25/12 only*


Azam's playing the annoying drum machine:

The kid's basketball game:

Greed with the Penguin ball game!

No comments: