Tuesday, 30 December 2008

How about o4/o5?

Most of my posts here were e22. Yup, most of the time now I chill with my e22 friends. But I didn't forgot o4/o5. This new year celebration I couldn't join you all because I want to go Miri. I agreed to this plan early but the date was unconfirmed that time. I'm sorry.

Anyway, no picture to put in. I didn't bring my camera when I'm with o4/o5. Always forgot and nada sambutan. Next time, for 2009, I will try la.

Last time I went to Sushi Tei with Pau & Cool. We want to try the Sushi Buffet for $7.00 there. I have tried Takara Buffet before and I think it was great so now I want to try Sushi Tei. To my dissapoinment, it was awful. Why? Because the sushi was only 4-5 types and they keep serving only that type of sushi. Not only that, the sushi's were small and the rice was not soft. It was not worth it! Better stick to be loyal Excapade customer. Sushi Tei should make the Sushi Buffet as a promotion for people to taste their Sushi! Jangan kan asal ada sushi, udah!

I went with Sypol to Gadong last time. He helped me on buying External Hard Disk. I always wanted to have on but I just thought it was too expensive. However, less thinking, I bought 160GB Ext. Hard Disk for $88 from Bit. 160GB is it OK? Because Sanul got 1TB = 1000GB = 6-7 x 160GB! Anyway, now I can put in Games into my Hard Disk and back up all photos into the Hard Disk! Movies? Anime? Not interested...

Balang & Ustat want me to join them buying things for our o4/o5 BBQ this 1/1/09. I promised them I will join them organised the event since I won't be coming. However, Balang set the date to be on 27/12 which was Yani's X-mas so I apologized to them. Thanksfully, they can did it without.

UBD will be back on 11th January 2009 - I mean the hostel. Yeah G-Das, Joe & others will be back. I think on dotA again. *LOL*

Now I heard there will be a plan for Football at UBD - o4/o5 vs FOS UBD. I don't like football. There will also a plan on swimming but under my current state, I don't want swim except in hotel pool. But I will join after then.

No comments: