Friday, 5 December 2008

ECE All Out Lunch

After the very last & final exam, we all 28 of us: Chiemz, Azmi, Didie, Aniz, Mimit, Chad, Bong, Ali Yusni, Kamal, Sheng, Sanul, Salmi, Allie, Zalee, Asri, Azam, Yani, Athari, Lim, Milin, Fyz, Yong, Radi, Lucy, Fuze, Mur, Mahrin and Nadia together went for lunch at the new Excapade branch: "Excapade Shokudo", Serusop!

I booked 30 seats the night before, just in case, for lunch at 1230PM. The Excapade Serusop is just like Kiulap branch; small and got train in the middle. We took all 4-5 tables there. All the menu was of course, the same. The service? I think it was not satisfying. The waitress were all too slow to serve and they were confused. Anyway, I just don't like some of them giving sour faces. Sushi is expensive of course and not all can eat sushi but at least, we enjoyed because of the spending time together. Although, we were separated into 4-5 person for each table.

Table 1:


Table 2:


Table 3:
Table 4:

Table 5:


Table 6:


Everyone's in the video!
(Video ni!)


Discuss2 di luar... (Bukan org indon!)




Lunch lunch and eat. We finished at almost 2. Then some went back home, while others planned to go for badminton. Asri, Radi, Yong, Yani, Athari, Azam and Chiemz planned on going for a movie before badminton. Radi selected Madagascar 2. Yani, Athari and Azam cancelled their plan to join us. I had to take Yong back to hostel to get change so we went there late.

Luckily and nicely, Asri and Radi bought the ticket for us already and leave it at the counter. Happily and gladly, we went to the counter to ask for the ticket. Then this taiming guy ask us to queue again! I told him we were late and one of the person (not the same person) there gave us the ticket. Well, surprise is nice especially birthday surprise. But, Radi and Asri gave us both with a BIG surprise. I look at the ticket. Whoaa! L6 and L7? I thought it was 3rd or 4th row from front, nevermind, but when we searched for the seat, it was at the very first row! Wow! New experience yo! Melangui liat movie. *lol* (Anyway, to Radi & Asri: bukan mengomplen tapi kan panjangkn ceta).

After the Madagascar 2, we except Radi went for the badminton (although my neck was quite aching with strain). Azam, Mimit, Didie, Aniz, Chad, Azmi, Salmi, Sheng, Bong, Zalee, Athari, Yani and Lim. Yani had to go back early with Athari... We played till dark, around 7 or 8. Same place, the IPA area. I didn't play because I afraid my new shoes might get damage. Anyway, it was fun to see more people came than usual.

Nah Sssree lalah! Leher tu kali sangal?

Beramai di luar:


Napa ya kan kaki ni?

After the badminton, Azmi & others went to JP for dinner, Asri & me went to the Pasar Malam, Yong, Sheng and Bong plus Mur & Fuze went TTBlues while others went back home.

No comments: