That was all great raya for the weekend! Time to rest a while. Back to school again. Forget about school. I want happy stuff.
Sushi! Yum! It’s been quite a while. I went lunch with Azmi, Azam, Mur and Fuze at Excapade Kiulap on Monday 12/11. Nice we all ordered many sushi’s and sashimi’s.
After the lunch I went to take Sypol (well, due to communication problem he was left behind at ITB) and we went to his home to play game and waiting for Fau. Our plan next was satay at Batu Bersurat! Azmi & Mur have other plan by the way.
We took Fau from his home and we went straight to Batu Bersurat and Azam joined us. We had satay kambing, urat, ayam, hati kura and Sypol’s favourite: satay itik! Sushi and satay on one day! Yum! We went shopping at Yayasan too and then finally hang out at Mamih Bengkurong a while before we went home.
Relax at 'Kampung'

On the next day, I went shopping with Azam to prepare for my open house! Next topic would be my open house!
No comments:
Post a Comment