Sunday, 18 October 2009

Escape to Work


Well, as mentioned in the “Back to School” posts, I gave up of study the degree at ITB because of many reasons. After talking with my parents on working and studying, they supported me to any of the two. It was my choice in the end so I was confused…. again!

At last I thought of working when I saw the e-government programmer HND position from SPA. I asked Azam, Mur and Fau, and also told Sanul. Sir Zalee and Salmi during raya at my home. It seemed that it was a new department in Jabatan Perdana Mentiri; this caught my interest and my parents seemed to like too. However the true attraction is that it was working with computer! I was interested in e-government when I was giving attachment at MOH. I took Degree thinking that I could too involve with this e-government but now it also open for HND!

Demotivated in school and motivated to work by the “e-government” I decided to apply for it. I went with Fau and Azam to SPA on Saturday 17/10. I didn’t go for this “Job Hunting” for almost 5 months! Last time I visited SPA was with Asri somewhere in April but I didn’t apply anything. This time, I applied for the e-government with other several HND job and also submitted my information profile. It was easy but the reply will take long like 2 months!

I decided to tell Asri and Vincent about it. I thought they will help me with their opinion. I text Asri by phone and Vincent through Facebook. It seemed they supported working too. They too felt the suffer of “back to school life”. However, taking the Degree too is important for them. I asked Azmi & Shah while having breakfast too and Azmi totally supported me working.

Ayong, Beb and Shat would rather like me to stay studying. I need motivation. At least advice or support. Or friend there which can help me study and do school work. I knew, it was me who to decide at last but currently, the favour went more to working. *sigh*

No comments: