During this end of Syawal or end of the raya festive, I got two friends who celebrate their birthday: Balang and Mur! Balang was on the 16/10 while Mur on the 19/10.
On Saturday 17/10, after I went from SPA with Fau & Azam and hang out at Mamih; I brought them both along to Balang & his little bro birthday party as well as hari raya closing open house at Balang’s home at Sg. Akar at 8PM. The only o4/o5 available were Pau (o4/o5) and Steve who joined us at Balang’s home straight. I didn’t hang out a lot with Balang anymore and even the others o4/o5. *sigh* Anyway, we had a great raya trip few weeks before.
Balang’s family, friends and relatives came for this birthday celebration. This is actually a function: raya open house, doa selamat for the birthday siblings, also tahlil and a birthday party in one!
Next, on Monday 19/10, Mur invited to his home: open house as well as a closing raya, also tahlil and Mur’s birthday. Mur was late confirming this open house so we didn’t have much time to plan for a cake… *sigh* Sorry Mur. Nevermind, I will wait for the sushi then I only there will be cake! *evil laugh*
I went to Mur’s home with Fau & Azam and met DD, Mimit, Sanul, Sir Zalee, Ayong, Aiman, Lucy, Khalid, Bong, Chad and Ho there. As usual, we ate, chat and take picture. Last year Mur got this unique “Nasi Katok” menu but this time he changed it. Miss that last year. It was nice anyway.
Happy Birthday Mur!
“Bah fair fair pair epal ah! Thanks Mur for your open house. Thanks Mur for the sushi treat!! Yum!”

This is new one - 2009!

Taking photos... always... XP

If the two's are here...

“Bah fair fair pair epal ah! Thanks Mur for your open house. Thanks Mur for the sushi treat!! Yum!”

This is new one - 2009!

Taking photos... always... XP

If the two's are here...



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment