Money money? I have enough talk on money. I keep on complaining and talk about money problem as if I need pity. Naah~ It does make me worry though. As you can see from most post before, the facebook status and even MSN personal message; I keep on talking on money. Yep, I don’t have allowance and I don’t work but I got too many to buy. Now that I’m in ITB, allowance took 3 months before it was distributed. So that’s why. But actually, money wasn’t problem at all. It will come.
Taking out the coins as the last resort!

Lucy told me that the allowance was out while at Mur’s home. At first we were not confident it was out. Then on the next day, Tuesday 20/10, Khai told me that the allowance (BIBD) was out! It was around $1,000! I asked him again and he said he just withdrew it that morning! So Lucy was right!
I went to check on my ATM with Azmi at UBD before we went to lunch. The allowance was really out! It was a BOOM just like the first time I got allowance in HND time! I was so excited! Finally I don’t have to suffer.
Budget planning with Azmi

The girls are happy – happy to shop? XP

To my excitement, I went straight to buy an accessory for me to use in my car and also bought a new pair of shoes altogether worth $220! This is important because I need it so I don’t mind. Also important, I paid $200 for my new car monthly payment.
I enjoyed by eating out at i-Lotus, KFC, Nasi Kandar, McDonald, Ideal and other expensive restaurant. *laugh* I treat Mur, Fau and Azam at Mamih with BBQ’s while hang out right when I received my allowance. Sorry if I didn’t bring you guys to better restaurant.
I promised Sypol, Fau & Azam who have help me a lot with money problem when I was in need, for Pizza Hut treat! This is as a reward and appreciation. We went to Pizza Hut Gadong (outside Mall) on 27/10. It was real nice! Lasagna, Pizza, slush and dessert!
Sypol (“Mi”) & Fau (“Su”)

Chiemz (“Da”) & Azam (“Wa”)

I haven’t treated my family yet except hi-tea kuih at home. I cannot treat everyone because my allowance limited. Sorry.
Next, I bought PSP 3000! Yeah alright! Finally I got a gadget which will mark my allowance and it won’t ‘end up invisible’. I know it was a unnecessary spending (“boros”) but yeah, this is what I want so hope it can make me more fun, reduce stress and reward for me. Well, this PSP 3000 with 8GB memory card cost me $420! There it goes my money! *shame*
Anyway, I still have enough money to survive daily: for lunch, hang out, school stuff (photocopy, etc), buy unexpected stuff (repairing, shampoo) and most important my car’s fuel! I will still have money! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment