Yes raya is fun! Although we didn’t have raya convoy in Bandar but we went for KB together. On the next day after the Tutong Raya, which is 11/10, we went for raya to KB! I missed last year raya to KB because I stayed with Vincent doing our project. I also remember the first time we go raya to KB in Semester 3. It was great time we all in Sanul’s car and sang together from JP to KB. ^^
I informed DD& Salza early but we got confusion on going to DD first or Salza. However, DD want to follow to Salza’s home so we decided to go her home first. Salza actually invited us lunch with BBQ at her home but everyone wasn’t ready to up early.
Azam, Azmi, Fau, Mur, Bong, Sanul and Sir Zalee gathered at 3PM at JP. This time we all came earlier than usual (usual is 1 hour, now only 20 minutes late). We went to Athari’s home first. Yani was at Geneva so she couldn’t join us too. We took some times raya at his home then we took Mimit, Ho and Chad on by one.
We arrived at DD’s home around 6PM which is actually quite late. DD served us with the all-time favourite of DD’s own-made spaghetti, popia, satay (but without stick) and chocolate offer. It was relaxing at her home watching TV, chat and eat.
DD is a biker? Or Mur KB kai bike?

"Siuk liat TV"

"Teranah liat TV"

Raya DD's Home 2009!

Salza was waiting! And, we were late! We went straight to Salza’s home and arrived there at 8PM. Too bad only chicken & sausage left and the mee finished. Kind of arkward for being late. Athari, Azam and I also lost at first before we reached her home. =P
Chad! i-touching!

Raya Salza's Home 2009

We took off from KB at 9PM to go back home. Azmi & I planned to go to our BECE friend: Shah but we cancelled it because it was late. Anyway, thanks again nul for the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment