Friday, 16 October 2009

My Home: ‘ECE Open House’


Sanul, Sir Zalee, Aiman and Mur asked me for raya at my home. Lucky that they did because I was waiting for anyone to come to my home since only Azam & Sypol raya at my home. As for the request, I made small open house only for ECE 22. That’s why I called it “ECE Open House”. Asri too want to go my home but too bad not enough time before he went to UK.

My home opened for ECE on Thursday 15/10 started at 7PM. I didn’t have class in the morning but I took Sypol at ITB and luckily I got informed on assignment by Sally while there. We had small lunch then took things at Sypol’s home before I brought him to my home.

While working on the preparation, I asked Sypol to stayed at my room playing games. Azam too came early and wanted to give help but not much to be help since our menu was simple. Azam took Fau at 6PM and brought him too. Coincidence, the four of us wore Brown cara melayu! =) Nice!

My mom, bro & sis prepared the cutlery to the living room, drinks and the foods all self-cooked (no catering… no amah… =P). Our menu: two types of Mee Goreng, deep fried chicken wings, fried sausages & nuggets. My sister’s prepared home-made sushi’s! We got 4 drinks and desserts of cheesecake, vico chocolate cake & cocktail with vanilla ice cream. I hope everyone would enjoy it!

Waiting is like torture especially when waiting alone. I waited for everyone started at 7 at the living room. Fau and Sypol was at my home playing games but lucky that Azam accompanied me. At 8 at last, Shat & Jamal came! We all went to have the banquet while waiting for others.

Earliest guest. LOL



Azmi arrived with DD, Ayong, Mimit, Ho, Bong and Chad a few minutes later! Wah! The raya aura was back and it was super fun. Sanul & Sir Zalee too came after a while. We all eat first. I’m glad the foods were enough and they all like it too including the sushi’s with wasabi. Mix the wasabi guys!

Sushi's! E actually for ECE. XP



They bully Bong again...



Of course, I want them to stay longer here. The cocktail, cakes, biscuit and drinks were there for snack while talking, relaxing, posing and laughing. Azam was brought by my father to have karaoke at our karaoke room. Then slowly, Sanul, DD and Ayong also joined the karaoke. My father gave us all the opportunity to have karaoke so he left us to have the fun there. Hot coffee and tea were served with cakes by my mom.

All of us finally went in too and joined the karaoke having fun with D’ Massiv “Cinta Ini Membunuhku”, English Oldies “Can’t Stop Loving You”, Samsons “Kenangan Terindah”, Michael Learn To Rock “20 Minutes”, Broery “Widuri”, Ratu “Teman Tapi Mesra”, Siti Nurhaliza “Biarlah Rahsia” and even more song! DD, Sanul, Azam, Ayong, Mimit, Sir Zalee and me taking the lead of karaoke. *sob* I was very happy to have time karaoke with my friends together at my home. (I karaoke alone on normal days)

"Mimit pilih-pilih lagu"



Karaoke! Go DD!



Even Ho also sing! Widuri~



The Duet!



We took out our voice from 10PM to almost 2AM! Wow breaking the midnight silent! But the karaoke at my home was powerful for the room but not too loud that I reached upstairs and the neighbours. At 2AM, everyone started to go back and finally leave me, Sypol, Fau and Azam continued with the karaoke until 330AM! After resting a while, Azam left with Fau while Sypol stayed with me.

Also got time to see my room...



It was really great time! Thanks everyone for coming and for making it all superb fun! Thanks Sanul for the photos. I haven't take the photos from Ayong's camera! Although few couldn’t come like Radi did call me with excuse, Beb have family birthday functions and Lucy have to attend tahlil. *sigh* I wished that this one person could also come to my house too but too bad that person couldn’t. Who? Anyway, can raya here next year again! =)

No comments: