Thursday, 28 May 2009

Video Night

I received a sudden call from Mahrin at 7PM of Monday 25/5. Not an emergency or whatsoever but Mahrin requested to have a gathering at his home with Sanul. Sanul was going to Mahrin’s home to show him our ECE 22 Dinner videos so they decided to bring more people gathered there & watched together which were the usual DotA members but this time Sanul and Sir Zalee too!

Asri & Azam went there at 830PM, Fuze & I came at 9PM, Sanul at 930PM, Sir Zalee at 10PM and finally Mur at 1120PM! We watched our old videos during Semester 3, 4 & 5, played several rounds of DotA, and then once most of us gathered, we watched the ECE 22 Dinner video on the television.

Introducing the Photowho’s Buddies Shirt!



Asri after the result of Newcastle’s match yesterday
“We will still support you!”



I went to kadai runcit with Mahrin to buy Pop Mie for us. We had Pop Mie at 12AM! It was nice to have Instant Noodle once in a while together in the midnight. =D

Pop Mie Midnight!



We spent time there until 3AM. At first we decided to go home but then Asri thought of going for sunrise at the Searsa beach. At first Asri was joking to Sir Zalee and they asked me about the sunrise plan. I supported Asri’s joke by agreeing to his idea. Then it became a real plan! Not on that day, too unprepared. Therefore it became plan for the next day!

For that 3AM morning, we decided to go for drinks and hang out. Sir Zalee brought us to Kianggeh where we chill there, ate Indo Mie (except me & Azam), drank Nescafe & The Tarik, and talked until 5AM. 5AM almost school hour! That was cool! I drove all the way to Muara at this hour without getting sleepy luckily.
.

No comments: