It’s May! May of 2009! Convocation was on this month! I also predicted that there will be more than just Convocation for this month! Yes, I’m hoping something big! =)
Let’s talk about the end of April 2009:
Wednesday 29/4, Fau, Azam, Asri and me planned on going to Mahrin’s home to play DotA but we all decided to go for satay at Batu Bersurat with Nadia too instead! Mur went outing with Edy so both of them joined us quite late. We ordered the mix
chicken, beef and lamb satay only for $5 each person! That’s so many!
Now talking about satay, reminds me of Vincent, Bong and Wong on our plan for satay after finishing ITB. Also I remembered Sir Zalee & Sanul want to join us satay at Kianggeh if we planned to go there. I hope there will be another opportunity for satay again.
Asri, Azam, Fau and me were supposed to join Yani & Athari to Miri along with DD, Chad, Azmi, Aniz and Ho on Thursday 30/4. However, we were too confident that Chad going to bring his car (which he didn’t) so we couldn’t think about the transport there. The plan was unconfirmed and also no. of people can joined was limited. In the end, Asri, Azam, Fau and me decided to go Miri on another day instead. I’m very sorry to Yani and DD for the last minutes cancel.
Asri & I were quite upset with our withdrawal for the Miri trip so we went to McDonald in Gadong instead to replace our Big Mac plan. Edy joined us and then we went to his home to hang out there. It was rare but very interesting. Asri watched videos during the ECE BBQ in Pantai Berakas while I went online. After that Asri & I went to CA Mohammed for just Teh Tarik and finally stopped at Nasi Katok Jerudong for dinner.
Now, it’s the start of May 2009:
Friday 1/5, I went to Azam’s home to hang out before I went to take Sypol in the afternoon. Sypol had just finished his Phase Test 2 the day before and I promised him with satay. I took Sypol then took Fau from his home to Batu Bersurat, the same place we ate on 29/4. This time we ordered satay chicken, lamb, duck, ‘urat’ and ‘hati buyah’!
There wasn’t much to do after the dinner, therefore Sypol suggested for movies since last time was unsuccessful. I agreed but the only new big movie was X-Men: Origins of Wolverine! I was planning to go with Asri, Azam and Mur but since Azam & Mur seemed to be busy for the moment, I decided to watch with Fau & Sypol on that day.
The movie was great! Friday’s ticket was $7 but I don’t care because it worth. After the movie, Sypol wanted to deposit money into his (mine actually…) cashcard using Baiduri’s ATM with deposit service. However, it didn’t work for the night so we spent quite a while seeing Sypol playing with the machine. *laugh*
I got a $50 ticket at the midnight in Sengkurong! No “yay!” please. The pictures below will describe about it. No laughing ok? *laugh* Anyway, after the ticket incident, we went to Nasi Katok 24-7 in Jerudong to talk about it before we went home.
Asri & Azmi had this ticket before but for wrong parking while I got the “U-Turn tempat bukan U-Turn”! Wah so samseng! I like this but not the $50! No warning, no negotiation and just straight fined. ‘Someone’ had get away with the fined before.
The next day, Saturday 2/5, would be the appreciation dinner with Mr. PE. It will be covered in the next post. Let us skip it for a while. By the way, after clearing the I met Elly at the JP in the afternoon to take some of our wedding invitation card and help her to give some to others.
Sunday 3/5, Nadia gave me a text message about an event at the stadium in the morning. Well, I woke up late and had to wait for the lunch so I thought I couldn’t make it. Azam took me off from home and brought me to Asri, Mur & Fau who were there already at 1. We arrived at 245 but Nadia already went home so we decided to go CA Mohammed for hi-tea.
After the murtabak & tea, we dismissed but Azam & I went to send Elly’s wedding invitation card to Pg. Hairol, Jeff, Yunie, Hanif, Zul, Ali Yusni, Kamal and Hjh Jalina. We then rest for a while at the PM (Pasar Malam) then continued to Rina’s home in Subok.
While in Subok, we passed by a carnival, “Jejak Kampong” made by RTB at the Dewan Kemasyaratan there. At first we just passed it but after we sent Rina’s card, we stopped by to have a look. It the end of the 3 days carnival and it was the closing when we went there. We were invited to watch the closing ceremony there. It was really unexpected.
After the ceremony, we went to Edy’s home as the last. We still got Beb’s, Bong’s and Lim’s and decided to give them straight next time.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment