Sunday, 31 May 2009

Bouncing Fun

Bouncer! For kids huh? Well how about we all play bouncer too? Let’s have a bouncer for all of us the grown-up! I knew it was embarrassing to play and of course only if at public or when so many people around. It would be fun if all of us played together privately in private event or after party! *lol*

I have a bad memory about bouncer. Bouncer is dry and not really shirts-or-pants-friendly. You get what I mean? I don’t like bouncer actually. At first I thought it was money wasting and what’s the point of jumping endlessly? Then during this birthday party of my niece, we all the cousins played the bouncer but except me. I just took photo and watched them. I was not prepared to play.

The bouncer at our niece party was not so big but there was a slide bouncer combined with normal bouncer. Everyone loved the slide bouncer though. Then there was a small pool below the slide. Yes, it was wet! The bouncer was sprayed with water all over then put with a shampoo so that it became slick and slippery! Hence, the slide will be low friction but hard to stand inside!

Starting was the preparing



The Secret: Follow Me Shampoo!



My cousins & my siblings played it together. They also wanted me to join them but it was too wet! The sliding was great! All of them slide like more than 10 times! Then the mini swimming pool also fun to dip them there and played game of finding items inside. Also the normal bouncer was fun to do bouncing and jumping! Another idea of them was to slide in the bouncer.

Here it comes!



A great fall! “Bagi aku space!”



The Balloon Ball Hunt



Style Jump



Touch-the-heel Jump



Floating Jump



The bouncer was actually for kids so it couldn’t support a lot of weight! Therefore, when two persons stand or sit close to each other, the area will go down creating a pit or hollow-like area. Then the area was slippery so it was hard to get back up and escape from the area. Imagine a sinkhole! This was another cool game in bouncer! All when into the pit and tried to escape!

The Pit of Slippery (Bubble-Sinkhole)



Note that if you play or even watched people at bouncer, you should never bring your handphones, keys, electronics items and even wallet closeby. It’s wet!

Help! My Camera!



They played until the bouncer time was up at 9 that was time for the renter to take it back. I went home at 8 because I was wet too and felt uncomfortable!
.

No comments: