Congratulations to all ECE and all ITB intakes 22 for the graduation!
We have reached our victory! Now, good luck for the new future!
ITB Convocation, our big day, finally confirmed on Saturday 16/5 at ICC. It was quite surprising because not many knew about it on Tuesday 12/5. I just knew when I checked on the ITB website. I informed some of us through MSN and my blog. Some of us too knew already and informed others.
Anyway, we had our rehearsal for the convocation on Wednesday 13/5 and Thursday 14/5. Everyone, all ITB’s gathered again on this two days rehearsal and glad to meet all the familiar faces again. Somehow, it was nostalgic. The rehearsal went well, although boring because of long wait as expected but it was still great time to be with everyone. Vincent stayed for the night of 13/5 at my home and then Yong stayed at my home for the next days until the actual event.
Our graduation, ITB’s 18th Convocation was held on Saturday 16/5 at ICC! All graduates came early before 815AM (830AM actually) while our parents came around 845AM. We had to park our car at the indoor stadium car park and then met everyone at the shuttle bus stop then together we went up to the ICC. We waited at the outside left of Plenary Hall to queue up until 940AM we marched in the Main Conference Hall followed by our lecturers.
Around 10AM, DPMM arrived and the ceremony finally started with Quran reading and then speech from the Vice-Chancellor and the crown prince. After that, it was our time to queue up and went up on stage to take our HND award one by one. Our department, ECE was the first among all departments for this year luckily so I was the 12th to receive the HND awards. I felt it was longer during the rehearsal than the actual day.
After everyone received their true HND certificates, the best student’s awards were next. Too bad, I was not one of them. =P Congratulations to Liza (Elly) for being selected as the best ECE students! Also, congrats goes to Azraie for best ME student and Adi Tamimi for best student in ECA.
We had our group photograph session at the ICC entrance with the crown prince after the events while our parents had their refreshment. After DPMM left ICC, we went in to find our parents. Of course to take picture with them!
Some of our parents went home while there was still some waiting for their son & daughter. We separated to our parents and some had their refreshment. Asri’s parents went home early so I took Asri to help me take picture with my parents. When my parents left, I joined in Azam, Fuze and Yong at the Banquet Hall for refreshment. I ate a little before I helped Yong to take photo.
Asri went home early because his family was going to take picture at the studio while Azam had to meet his parents for lunch. I was at the Main Conference Hall with Yong and then met Sypol, Azmi, Radi, Fuze, Sir Zalee, Ping, Rina, and Lucy. There were many other graduates with their parents here too. Gradually, more of us ECE came in too & we met inside; Sanul, Mur, DD, Aniz, Mimit, Elly, Shat, Chad, Bong, Vincent, Milin, Salmi and Ho. We took quite a lot of photo together while on our convocation’s uniform. It was cool!
I had to go down early because Yong need to go back. I followed Yong & his parents down using the bus and many people join in too. After Yong left, I decided to go up again but luckily, everyone was on the way down too so I met Vincent & others at the car park. Vincent, Bong, Ho, Wong & Lim were going for RF to play L4D while Azmi & I joined Sir Zalee & Salmi to the Desa Café.
After cooling down at the Desa Café, I was supposed to join Vincent L4D but I decided to join Sir Zalee & Salmi. Our next activities were the white room photo session at Photowho’s base. Asri & Fuze joined us too and we had a lot of cool photos! The photos taken at Photowho’s white room was very cool & you should try it too! We dismissed at 4 and went home to get ready for the tonight event: The Convocation Dinner.
The boys in white & white room!
Photowho’s two models
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment