Sunday, 24 May 2009

After Convo

*sigh* We just had our Convocation over and again, it was quite boring after any big events. I am waiting for another exciting stuff! Now it was end of May, soon it will be June. BSP new HND recruitment will be in this June but took a few months before the interview & presentation. ITB’s Degree however, starts in August which was about two more months. I still got 2 to 5 months of jobless.

The UBD peoples were having their long 3 months holiday already! Happy Holiday! Except to some of them who were having Teaching Practice.

Convocation was on Saturday 16/5 which was at my previous two posts. On the next day, Sunday 17/5, my parents brought us the whole family for buffet at Rizqun, special for my convocation! The Weekend Hi-Tea Buffet there was great and worth the $13! We had our family Photo Studio on the next day again, Monday 18/5. This was our first family studio photo.

Family Time at Rizqun



Convo’s seasons over! The next whole week we spent with usual hang out and DotA activities. Badminton, jogging and hiking mood were still not yet out. On 18/5, we went to Mahrin’s home for DotA. This was our normal jobless activities. =P Asri, Fuze, Salmi, Azam and Sypol were the usual dotA members.

Then, on the next day, Monday 20/5, I watched the movie “Friday 13th” with Asri, Azam, Athari, Yani, Radi, Fuze and Mur. This was the first thriller movie I watched in cinema. Quarantine was considered not really thrilling because it was just like Resident Evil. I hate thriller anyway. Oh, I hate Jason! After the movie, I went to send my Graduation Robe to Radi along with Ho’s, Vincent’s, Chad’s and Wong’s. Don’t mention about a laundry man!

Friday 22/5 was a ‘Sypol Day’. *lol* Sypol went to stay overnight my home but came my home at 130AM! We played DotA then sleep. At 12, we went to Lambak to have Friday prayer then we had lunch at Hua Ho Manggis Mall with Waffle & Cakoi. This reminds me last time I often had afternoon tea here with Yong, Vincent, Asri and some of us. The last I went here was with Vincent in March.

I sent Sypol to his friend’s home because they had group study then contacted Asri & Fuze for a plan. No plan but only DotA so we decided to go to Mahrin’s home with Salmi too. I went with Fuze to mynest cafĂ© first to meet Milin, Nadia and Mur (Power gathering) before we went to Mahrin’s home. This was when I made the ECE22nd Blog.

Mur, Lucy, Nadia & Fuze came with success idea with their Power22nd blog. Then, Azmi & I discussed about creating one for Comms. However, we thought it would be better to be for both instead. There were also some of us requested and suggested about creating ECE blog too. Therefore, blog for ECE have been made. At first we thought of giving weird name like ECE22Forever but then ECE22nd better like the Power22nd. Although late (finished ITB and Convocation), it’s still not too late for us to share anything inside the blog.

Lucy & Nadia planned on having a “Movie Night” on Saturday 23/5 but it was cancelled because Nadia couldn’t join. Therefore, I thought of having another DotA with Asri, Azam & Fuze but this time, different home. We had been to Azam’s home but this time Azam requested for my home and Asri too. Therefore, this time we gathered at my home! No Sypol, Mahrin & Salmi this time though so there were less people but still I’m glad. Before this, only Azam hang out at my home.

On this day too, 23/5, I went out with Vincent for lunch. I accompanied him with searching for cheap UK currency at Gadong then we went to Food Zone to have lunch of Dim Sum and Mee! We met Sanul, Sir Zalee, G-Rais and Mur there too when we were about to leave. Then at 4, we went back home where Azam, Asri & Fuze going to come.
.

No comments: