Sunday, 28 June 2009

Undated Random Post

Reunion with Futsal

After almost 6 months (last was in February) not seeing each other, the o4/o5 reunited with Futsal game. It wasn't my game but I just came to show myself and as Sypol's request. I want to play badminton instead!

The members are just almost half of the o4/o5: Chiemz, Sypol, Cool, BK, Balang, Ustat, Dili, Henry, Steve, Malyz, Morni, Mike, Ehsan & Stoop. The Temburong members: G-Das, Joe, Zaim & Chan almost joined us & stayed at my home but they had problems so they couldn't join us.

The location was at Padang Kebajikan Berakas. I'm not sure but I think its free as long as you booked it early. There were 2 court for futsal, one for netball. Ustat & Balang was the organizer for this game. We played from 8PM until 10PM.

The Futsal Court look



Our Strict Ex-Coach



Not yet for Sypol



“Lalahan ni”



BBQ with Family?

Well, last time us family planned to have a BBQ at home quite. That time I was with Sypol and Azam was going to my home on that evening. Quite a coincidence huh? Well, luckily my mom stocked so many that it was enough for both of them to join too! Our family were happy to have guest too, well the more, the merrier.

We got Lamb Chop, Sausage, Chicken Wings and 'Tongking' for the BBQ! My mom also prepared Mee Goreng, Fried Rice and also Bubur Ubi & Keladi! It was a party! Sypol, Azam & I incharged with making the fire which we messed up & took more than an hour to start! *lol*

Fire up!



Wah special BBQ! Yummy~



Why don't we have a BBQ? Potluck seemed to be silent for a while. I have no idea on how to start it since everyone also stayed silent. Maybe if we make a BBQ at someone's home, we could put in Potluck too!


Ping-Pong Unplanned Gathering

Another o4/o5 post. Syam just went back from UK and he called some of us to chill. Well, I got no idea except for eating. Then Cool & I suggested for Pool at Fullcan instead. We met up there and played a few games until Saabeq came.

Stoop got a Ping-Pong table at his home! A newly bought on that day! Hence, Saabeq brought us to join him to Stoop's home. Morni, Jef, Ehsan and Lut-P also joined us there. I didn't play Ping-Pong. As I mentioned before, I want badminton...

Anyway, I just had 2 rounds of DotA with Morni then we go home quite earlier than others since we both didn't play Ping-Pong. I'm waiting for badminton day!
.

No comments: