Saturday, 13 June 2009

Movie & Sir Zalee

Note: You may need to refer to the “Once Not Enough” post to understand more about this post.

After two days of not confirmed with the movie which should be on Monday; finally around 1AM on Wednesday 10/6, Sir Zalee decided to give a “ON” for the movie which he planned to watch with us earlier. This was Sir Zalee’s first time bringing us to movie!

What movie? Well, it’s a Malay movie. I don’t really like Malay movies in cinema. I only watched on them on TV or DVD. Of course, I love Hollywood’s action movies for cinema because it fully used the cinema’s big screen & sound system!

Malay movies were usually Comedy, Horror and Romance. Romance is totally out from me (currently, “Syurga Cinta” was the famous one). Horror? Well, “Jangan Tegur” was quite a waste to watch. For comedy, I don’t think some of them were funny but this time, I was going to watch a Horror-Comedy movies so expect it to be different. This reminds me of the “Zombie Kampung Pisang” & “I Know What You Did Last Raya” which I rated as very low.

The movie we were going to watch was the “Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak”. We saw the trailer and most people thought it was funny but it didn’t catch my interest. However, Mahrin & some of my other friends said it was funny and a good movie. I hoped that the movie would be worth it.

First, I went with Azam & Fuze to Gadong because I have to deposit money for Vincent. Then we went around to waste some time before Asri joined us. We went to Ideal to have our dinner. Mur, Salmi and Sanul joined us too. Ideal spaghetti! Yum!

Ideal & Gold Pages for FREE



Sir Zalee waited us at the Seri Qlap Mall and our show started at 1010PM. We have to wait for 10 minutes delay though. There were many people watching movies that night although it wasn’t weekend. That’s great because I like to watch with many peoples.

The movie was great for a Malay movie! It was funny and well, also got suspend. There were more than 5 parts that makes me laugh so this movie was one of the best Malay movies I watched so far. The storyline was simple but it was funny and also got quite a scary part (I’m not scared though). There was a too long singing part though.

Thanks to Sir Zalee, the day was worth it. We went to Kianggeh after the movie to chill with Teh Tarik and Chips. Azam & I had to go back at 130AM since Fuze had to go to work on the next day.

“Buka pintu! Buka pintu tu! …balik! Pergi balik! Tak berani…”

No comments: