Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Asri’s Birthday!

Happy 23rd Birthday to Asri!


(Malu-malu tia jua org birthday ani)

2nd June was a quite big date to some of us. On this day, Elly, Ho and G-Rais started their first day at BSP! Congrats and good luck for the work! Also, a first day of working for Fuze and Milin with Auto-CAD work. Oh yeah, this day also the last day to send our graduation robe at ITB. However, 2/6 was a special day for Asri. It’s his birthday!

I was thinking on spending the midnight of Monday 1/6 or the start of Tuesday 2/6 with Asri so Sir Zalee and I planned on satay at the evening. Asri, Sir Zalee, Fuze & I went to Fullcan in the afternoon at 3 to meet Yuni and play pool. It’s really long time didn’t hang out with her. She gave us a treat with the game and Indo Mie there (rugi kamu). Yuni joined with our satay plan. Azam, Mur and Athari also confirmed to us that they would be present. Lucy, Nadia, Mahrin, Edy, Sanul and Salmi couldn’t join us that time.

We finished the pool at 5, therefore we went to Kianggeh early but the gate to the parking was still close. We have to wait until 6 for the gate to be open and free parking! Yuni requested to go Yayasan first and we went to the Arcade to buy a few time until Azam gave us a message that he arrived so we went back to the Kianggeh.

We meet up Azam at the Kianggeh, took our seat and ordered our satay. Mur & Athari came at almost 8 so they ordered another satay for them. We thought of watching movie after the satay and booked the Terminator Salvation but we spent long time at the Kianggeh until we missed it. We finished at 11. Asri said he want to be at home at the midnight so we couldn’t wait with him until 12.

Yuni, Sir Zalee and Azam satay-ing



Solving Puzzle… Kaja jobless nunggu 3 jam…



On the next day, Tuesday 2/6; which was actual day of Asri’s birthday, Asri asked us to go somewhere for the afternoon. Azam, Asri & I decided for Jollibee at Batu Satu so Asri called Sir Zalee, Sanul and Mur to go there too. Only Mur didn’t come. Fuze, Salmi and G-Rais were working that time.

We arrived there at 3.30PM, Sir Zalee after a few minutes while Sanul at 4PM. I thought it was for spending time with him for his birthday but it was Asri’s treat! Wow! Too bad, we didn’t bring surprise for him.

Thanks to Asri for the treat!



“Bah order th apasja… Jgn plg sampai kamu tapau”



We spent time there until almost 6. We also met Salmi’s sister there and thought Salmi would be there too to pick her up but it wasn’t him. We talked about the plan on the next day. Sir Zalee requested to go for Shabu2 again! At first, it was plan for dotA at Mahrin’s but we decided to accompany Sir Zalee to Shabu2.

After we left from Jollibee, I went to Yayasan to buy something with Azam then I went to pick Sypol up at Lambak. We brought Fuze and went to The Mall. I already planned to watch Terminator Salvation with Sanul, Azam & Asri on the next day so I couldn’t watch it with Sypol & Fuze. Anyway, I was given a treat again for the day by Sypol. Thanks too. I sent them both and arrived back home at 11.
.

No comments: