Now, come to think about it, one of my friends finally married! I’m now on the age of ‘a man’. As Asri said, he felt the feeling of getting older and older. I saw Lim’s Facebook status: “when my time will come?” which made me think like “who is next?” (not me!) Sounds like I’m getting old too but I think I’m still young. Come on la! I’m still under 25 and not working yet so I’m still a student age.
On the morning before the ceremony; Azam, Asri, Bong, Lim and I met up at the JP first to meet up with Salmi & his ‘teman’. We took a breakfast at Amanah Harith before we took off to Telisai. Radi, Lucy, Nadia, Mahrin and Fuze also just left from Lambak and we met up at Elly’s home.
We reached at Elly’s home at 1130AM. Shat & J was at the ITB seats already that time while Sir Zalee, Mur and Sanul were wandering around to take pictures. Yani & her sister joined us and we went straight to the ITB seats. Yong, Toh, Bala, Rusdi & ‘teman’, and Milin & ‘teman’ came a few minutes after us then followed by Azmi, DD, Mimit, Zaniza, Rina, Ping, Jef, and Hanif.
We all were in the ‘kem’ (uh, camp?) and it was fun since we got together although it was hot. Hot was normal for every wedding ceremony since most wedding was in the afternoon. The ceremony went on successfully. I didn’t manage to take pictures of Elly & Emi because I was lazy to fight through the crowd. But, I knew the Photowho got a lot of it!
Time to eat! Relax Lim~

Radi with the plate!

Yani with the plate!

“Abis makan”

Watching Elly & Emi going down the stairs

Taking Photo’s of together instead =P


Radi with the plate!

Yani with the plate!

“Abis makan”

Watching Elly & Emi going down the stairs

Taking Photo’s of together instead =P

We thought of taking group pictures with both of them but we have to wait for all the families to finish taking pictures with them. Some of us went back home early because they thought it was over (no group picture). I was too dehydrated so decided to go with Azam & Bong to buy drinks but finally our turn came. I left my camera inside Azam’s car that time so I didn’t have any pictures of our group photos.
After taking the photos together, we wished them and then finally left. We stopped by at the small shop to buy drinks before we went back JP then home. We were going to meet again in the evening for DotA though.
Miscellaneous:
- The catering peoples that served foods at Elly’s home were all funny. Why? *laugh* They all wore colourful box-pattern shirt & pants with bright orange-colour vest and wore a long “Aladdin” hat! Can you imagine it? Asri, Bong & I thought of taking pictures with them but after the ceremony over, they opened their hat & vest. *sigh*
- We got garlic bread for our souvenirs but Lim ate it straight there! Actually it was ok & not forbidden to eat before the feast but it was just rare in every Malay wedding ceremony.
- Some of us wore the same colour in coincidence. That was cool~
- Photowho was on action! Sir Zalee, Sanul, G-Rais and introducing Mur too!
- “i-touch” was the coolest gadget that time!
- Lighter with ‘shock trick’ was a dangerous gadget that time.
- Elly looks beautiful in her bride’s dress and Emi looks smart with the short hair!
- We were at the ITB camp while there were also camps for Elly’s MKJB friends and her secondary plus primary school friends.
- Many people brought their cameras which includes me, Zaniza, Mimit, Salmi, Milin and Nadia's i-touch. Well not like the Photowho's camera though.
.








.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment