Well, as the potluck mean, everyone brought their own foods. Yani brought telur masak sambal, soy-sauce chicken and rice. Elly brought chicken to be fried there and mee goreng. Radi brought his well-known spaghetti. Meanwhile, I brought blueberry cheesecake, Fau with Chicken Quince, Mur with tart, Asri with sausage sandwich roll, G-Rais with fruits and Lim with Popia. All others brought two cakes, a lot of drinks and other stuffs. (Sorry if I forgot anyone with their foods)
Before the potluck, I went to BRIDEX at Jerudong with Azam, Asri, Fau, Mur, Sanul, G-Rais and Sir Zalee until 5 but we had tea at the Jerudong Park Food Centre for a while. Then I accompanied Fau and Mur to buy food for the potluck. Therefore, I had to rush back home to take my cheesecake then back to Jerudong again. I came late and supposed to come early with Asri.
Anyway, the JP entrance fee was $1 and if you parked your car inside, you just need to pay another $1. However, I parked my car at the food centre so I had to walk a few distance further than others. We took the hut (or booth is it?) at the playground and field near the entrance grand stand. There were also few other peoples around the JP so it was not a silent & spooky JP. The light was dim though but it was great.
The foods under the booth

Masak-masak at the playground!

Picnic and cake!

Big happy laugh. “Gambar apa yang cali ah?”


Masak-masak at the playground!

Picnic and cake!

Big happy laugh. “Gambar apa yang cali ah?”

Although quite a number of us didn’t join the night, the potluck picnic was very lively and happy. We had two cakes to celebrate for everyone: for everyone’s birthday, for the reunion, for the farewell, and for congrats as well as good luck for all working members and continuing degree members. This was indeed, one of a special night. We all have fun until 11PM then finally the ‘single’ guys left at 2AM.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment