Monday, 14 September 2009

Big Sungkai Out!

Big Sungkai Out! I mean, Big Mac Sungkai Out! =P Yeah true we had Big Mac and we made it big by ordering Big Mac with one more extra burger with the value meal! Then, Asri treat us with pizza from Pizza Hut and Yani brought cheesy wedges from KFC too. Three in one fastfood buffet! Yum~ The term sungkai out was “sungkai really out” because we had sungkai at Miri and we had sungkai out of Brunei!

Asri planned to go Miri to buy stuff for UK so he brought us along which only me, Azam and Fuze available. Luckily, Athari and Yani joined too so it would great especially last time we missed the chance to go Miri with them. We went there on Saturday 12/9. It was puasa of course. We left at 830AM from Asri’s home to Azam then to Athari. From Athari, we took Yani at KB then we went to Miri straight.

We went shopping to the Imperial, Boulevard and lastly the Bintang Plaza. Usually we went for brunch straight away but it was puasa. We went to mostly garment area, stationery and optical. I was amazed with the new Bintang Plaza! IT was really changed and many new shops open especially the Secret Recipe with nice cake, new popular shop, many computer shops and of course the fastfoods!

We broke our fast at the McD and each of us except Yani bought two burgers each with one value meal! Then Asri also bought pizza for us! It was great! The fastfood there was cheaper than in Brunei. The sungkai there was almost like in KB. After the sungkai, we went to shopping again and also bought sundae from McD for dessert. Lastly, we went to e-mart to buy honey dew and I bought drinks.

6 of us before sungkai at McD Miri!



Pizza Hut the Cover!



Pizza Hut the Inside! Yum!



6 of us after finished our sungkai at McD Miri



We left at 9 and reached KB at 10. We arrived Bandar around 11.30PM and send Big Mac for Sypol. Sanul, Sir Zalee, Mur and Bong went to I-Lotus for Sahur and Asri went to join us again. Since I was tired and full, I just went home early. Then enjoy my cake from Secret Recipe! =D

No comments: