Wednesday, 4 November 2009

“Hajimi”


Azmi left Brunei to Mekah for the Haji (Haj – pilgrimage to the holy Macca) on the noon of Wednesday 4/11.

I was having class so I couldn’t send him at the airport. Besides, during Haji departure, they will almost double the crowd at the airport from during scholarship to UK departure. Family and close relatives will gathered at the airport to send the Haj.

To Azmi, I wish you good luck and have a safe trip there!
“Semoga mendapat Haji yang Mabrur” (Azmi corrected me: Mabrur not Mabrul)

Soon he will be Haji Muhammad Khairul Azmi (I called him “Mi” so I can call him “Haji-mi”). Now Azmi have left, what should I do at school? I was too depending on him I think. *sigh* School still goes on… Azmi will take his End Test like Resit but first attempt. Good luck for it!

No comments: