I got many assignment, report and test. It was stressful! The whole first week of November was the submission date of all those coursework as well as all Phase Test 2! I must finish it all and submit on time. Gee the hard part was which first to do? I have made determination to stay for the Degree so I can do this!
I have done all my EP lab reports thanks to Azmi for the reference! A softcopy reference! See, I can depend on him. My logbook also done and submitted; thanks to Shah. The biggest assignments were MIB and Tech. English!
I have done my Tech. English Assignment which was on Biomass Energy. I divided my work with Azeim. He did EP and I did Tech. English (though actually it should be done together).
MIB too I had done it for Sally & Shat. I got a lot of idea at first first but due to hard to make sentences in Malay, I kept it simple and submitted it as long as we got mark. Beb do other MIB assignment for me, Azmi, Zaniza and Shat. I just gave her my draft and ideas. She did it and thanks to her too.
We had our Tech. English test: Meeting act. It was done nicely! I got praised as a organized & prepared Chairman so it worth of me worrying before it. I got experienced in meeting in BKP time as a vice-president of BKP last time. It was horrible though because I was asked to substitute the president that time so I was totally unprepared with Agenda and also the first time leading a meeting. This scary experience has taught me well though.
Finally I’m free from all tests for few weeks! Final exam will be on 23/11! I have done my Maths & Computing well. Also I have MIB test twice and it was easy despite that I only revise at final 2 hours of the test.
*laugh* A funny new experience. I forgot I got a test! Well, I did forget test before and that didn’t revise but I attend it. This time, I slept and woke up very late. I just missed EP test! Lucky when I met Dr. Salam, he allowed me to take the test on the next day. I did the test but still I’m not good and only get 13/30. Better than zero.
The week of busy over. Time to enjoy for a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment