Q. “Another post on study and working again? Chiemz when will you stop thinking too much?”
A. I know I’m thinking too much… I should make up my mind! Honestly, I also fed thinking and saying about this. Anyway, just go on with this post!
Finally got someone who motivated me to stay study not working and sided on one side only which is on study. Thanks Yani for your advice, motivation and support. It was surprising to see so many long wall posts at first. =P Also, Elly for the support & sharing thought and Mur too for motivating. I’m glad you all help.
I also can see that Sanul plan to continue his study next year. Maming, G-Das, Joe and Lejan also advised me to study and they told me working is boring. Life studying is uncontrolled (no boss just lecturer), freedom (you can do whatever as long as you study), relax (got plenty of time) and flexible (you can still get excuse, negotiate, changing and participate). Being student again made you young again.
Talking about money, I think money should be enough. I know I must buy $200 every month for my BAA car but honestly I love it; it was comfortable, cool and elegant so it worth paying. I have bought PSP so all my desired for other gadget now reducing and concentrated into my new PSP. Foods? Don’t mind spending on foods as long as not repeated.
Well, in term of partner and friends, I’m not sure if I could get along with my new friends there. There is still something ‘different’ on their story, lifestyle and jokes which some didn’t match me. I still depend on Azmi and he is sometimes a busy man. I got Ayong, Shat and Beb too gladly and they usually help me. Actually my BECE mates are all not bad. Maybe I’m too expecting on someone like Asri and Vincent last time.
For the lecturer, I think I can endure it. I should try to understand them and try to break it sometimes. My attendance and punctuality are poor; I’m slacking and want to relax. I should try to be better. I can do it! Well for the 4 years at ITB again, no use complaining on the environment in ITB. I just can’t change it. Well, just imagine working at same place for 7 years.
It’s a bit hard to study. We got no group study so I have to try study own not only for test & exam but on anytime! I also need to try to understand any lectures. I have trouble with assignment & reports sometimes if there are too many given in one week. I can request help but I should try to have time to do it
I have examples: Asri & Vincent, so I must achieve Degree too like them. They can, I can. Azmi, Ayong, Beb and Shat too! Wish luck to Sanul and Yani – hope you both can continue your study too next year or later.
Degree is Bachelor. I’m taking B. Eng so I’m a Bachelor (as in I will be) and soon to be Chartered Engineer! My job in the future will be even more fun. Therefore, I should stay at ITB and continue my studies for Degree then get the job that I wanted! Or so is it? I will have to look at my End of Semester 1 result first! If all was fine then I will gladly continue. All the best & luck…
No comments:
Post a Comment