The first week of ITB have over! We started last Monday 3/8. The first day was just like returning back to ITB after a while vacation. It was just like having a new semester start. However, there are a lot of things missing: everyone! *sigh*
I got Azmi, Znz, Beb and Shat with me. But, when I walked alone around ITB especially going back home, I can felt the “quietness” and difference between last time and now. No more hanging out the bench outside during break and waiting for lunch as well as the parking. The ECE parking we used last time were ‘empty’ with only very few cars. *sniff*
*laugh* Enough with the sad story. Well, on first day we got Abdus Salam, Terry and new lecturer in English; Christine made their early first lectures. Sir Jofry (course coordinator), KC Chong (HOD) and the Dean of Engineering made a few briefing (induction) too. RTB also came to pay a visit to our lab and we one of us Azman went on TV Interview.
I got new course mate, although younger but hope there would be no barrier with age. *LOL* There were not much problem just like Technical with A-Level last time. Yeah, we were course mate and will be friends. ^^
It’s funny you know when one of us passed their student organizer then asked us to write our name, email and tel. no. although we were not close yet. Well, the funny things isn’t that but after one person, another passed paper for the same then also another. So, I wrote 4x already. Myself too, passed my student organizer and asked them to write details too but I think I will made a copy of it then share it with others.
There were lectures for the first one week but luckily there were no lab yet. We had only afternoon lesson every Monday that was MIB and Wednesday that was English. *yawn* I hate afternoon lectures. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we got no afternoon class so if you want to bring me watched movie, then just tell me ok?
*sigh* Just started and I became the “Class Rep.” for our B. Eng. ECE. I want a relaxing student life… Anyway, I don’t mind since our class only got 15 members. I got to know each other name. Znz, Beb and Shat got other girls member: Sally, Hajah and Amal. Then the guys, Azeim shared table with me while Shahrul with Azmi. Then at back were Khairuddin, Ak. Azim, Hafiz, Amirul and Azman. It seemed like some of the guys are “gamers”.
Well, it was still early so everyone didn’t go lunch together. Yup, each of them got their own friends from other courses to go out with. Azmi, Znz, Beb and me went lunch together while Shat went home. Asri joined us sometimes for lunch. I hope soon we could lunch with others.
Well that covers the report for this week. Thanks. *laugh* I will post a pictures of our first week of the day. A very sad one!!
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment