Friday, 14 August 2009

ECE 22 Updates

Hey guys! How's life now? Great? I hope you all have started working and got big salary! Well, I'm stucked here as student again. I hope Azmi, Znz, Shat and Beb won't leave me for working.

That was weird! It was just a few week but I am talking like it was already over a month! Yeah actually it is! It was already half a year from the last we at ITB, 3 months after the convocation and 2 months after our big gathering that was Elly's wedding. That was quite a long while isn't it?

Anyway, I wanted to hear update from you all. Put them on the ECE22nd blog there. It looks like Asri was still made our blog going on and also Sir Zalee and Yani. Thanks to them! =D

Well anyway, I got a DPMM polo shirt last time and Asri also bought a DPMM t-shirt. We went to Bandar to the “Perayaan” at the padang last Sunday. Since semester 1 until now, none of us the ECE likes to go there whereas my o4/o5 likes to go there. Well, there was only foods that attractive although I could bought it at Pasar Malam. Of course there were a lot of other cool stuff stall which included the DPMM fans shirt we visited. I bought it for B$30 and had to wait for a few month before I could wear it… *sob*

I went to Kaizen last time before ITB started and had sushi with Azmi and Lucy there! It was quite a long time didn’t meet both of them. We kept talking about sushi and kimchi thing in facebook before and at last we went sushi. *laugh*

I went to the MinDef with DD, Znz and Azmi last time after school on Monday to take letter. It was funny that my temperature was over 38 degree celcius! I was fine and feeling well. Znz and DD was normal so the security took me inside an aircon room (lucky I don’t got quarantine!) then took the reading.

Yeah I’m fine and it was 36.5 degree celcius. DD couldn’t stop laughing though. *laugh* We had lunch with Asri and Sir Zalee after that and then to Chong Hock to buy CD.

"Study is my part-time" (Filling form for work?)



I met Azam last time to have afternoon tea at Aneka Rasa since my class finished early at 3. Asri, Fuze and Mur still at work so couldn’t invited them. The Cakoi and Lekor was different than last time (too oily) and it made me stomach ache. I went to ITB to take Sypol after that and then Fuze because we went to look for handphones.

_____________

Anyway, let’s talked about updates on ECE 22:

Congrats to Yani and Bong for the job at DST! They just started on 3/8 too. Happy working and have a great time there with Salmi too! I heard from Yani they were treated like an attachment student for this early start. Well, at least they learnt first as well as it quite relaxing. ^^

Congrats to Lucy, Milin and Nadia for accepted to work at JKR! They started on Monday 3/8 too but Lucy had to started on Wednesday 5/8 since she had to do some stuff for the Baiduri. Hope you have a happy working there and good luck!

Another two friends of mine too applied JKR but they were given to another department which took a while before they could get in. Good luck to both you guys!

Not forget to mention Asri who still at the JKR there. I heard from him that it was simple and relaxing. He also got scholarship briefing stuff for the week. He got a funny story during his interview. Ask him. ;) Good luck to Asri!

Sheng and Wong are going to UK for their one year course. There were quite a lot asking me about it. They will be going on September to University of Sunderland. It’s a Electrical course. For now, Sheng told me they confirmed and finished VISA process.

Lim now working! Congrats! He became a teacher at a secondary school. Wish you luck man!

Congrats to Radi who have started working at BSP and now have to go KB. It’s tiring and far but I hope you do great.

Preka still a tutor at the technical school in KB. She said she got some hard time to make some of her students understand simple stuff like micro and milli. Anyway, you did great!

Salmi still at DST and it seemed he became used to his work. He almost (or may already) finished his 3 months provision. More lanja! =P

Siew Ping is still working at the BAG Networks. Haven’t heard from her recently. Also with Rina. I wonder if she still at Bmobile?

For now, I will say that all Power students have started working while there are still 8 of the Communications haven’t work or study yet. Don’t give up and keep finding job!

_____________

On Tuesday 11/8, Lucy and Yani brought us lunch together. Azmi and I went from ITB while Shat, Beb and Ayong had to go back early. Lucy was with Nadia and Milin with two friends (ex-senior ECE). Mur and Fuze also joined with their colleague Luqman. Asri came too then Bong.



It was a lunch reunion. It reminded me of having lunch in the old times in ITB. So happy but also sad to remember.

We will be having “Potluck” on Saturday 15/8 night! Yani kept talking about it and I kept trying to find a house for the party. Finally, Lucy proposed it to be a “Potluck Picnic” at Jerudong Park. It was confirmed! Therefore, I hope to see a lot if there! I will be bringing cheesecake then. See you!

No comments: