ITB started! No, not yet officially started! The registration day was on 18/7 and the actual start is on 3/8 so we had final 2 weeks.
Registration…Again!
On 18/7 I had to go back ITB & register for the second time. Well as in first time was during the HND registration few years ago. Anyway, I went ITB quite early, around 740AM and luckily I could park easily. I met Shat, Niza and Beb before we went into the registration.
We met Dk. Rafidah, Dk. Noralam, Sir Joffry, Mr. Lim and Nizam at the ECE registration desk. There were no ECE 23 & 24 volunteers helping them so the 4 of us helped with the registration. We were to register but we also help others for the registration and we became AJK already on first day. =P I met many ECE new students from HND and also our course mate in Degree which soon will be my friends.
Azmi was a bit late and he had to go bank again to make his payment but he made it. After we done with the registration plus checking on stuff to pay, we went to the insurance. It was compulsory to have insurance but however, the insurance for 4 years course wasn’t $15 like before 2 ½ years in HND. I had to pay $40 for the insurance! *sigh* We got BIBD and TAIB choice.
There was no orientation for us this year. This was due to the H1N1 outbreak so gatherings activities were not allowed. There may be ‘own department orientation’ after the outbreak settled. Well, the one week orientation before the official start (3/8) was cancelled and not postponed. Hmm… Is it lucky?
Lim accepted offer from MOE to be a teacher while Yani accepted offer from DST. Congrats to them! =D Although our number reduced, I saw 2 more names in our course which previously not shown. Therefore, there will be 15 of us.
Briefing-lah!
Whaat~? Briefing? *sigh* Yeah briefing is always boring. I’m sure everyone agreed. There were few things I need to know about our Degree course so I attended it with Shat, Niza and Beb on 22/7.
I was quite mad with the BKP for not properly organized. There were changes in room for the briefing so we had to move upstairs then move another upstairs. Then there were briefing made by the BKP. Some of the new BKP were annoying. I knew they were trying to make jokes but some of it was not funny. Not all BKP were present on that day too.
Anyway, I can’t blame them for such a thing. Yeah, every year there was BKP session for orientation. The orientation was cancelled so they thought they didn’t have opportunity to make the briefing but then they were given chance quite a last minute. Regardless, I don’t want to hear briefing from them. I knew about it already.
SWO also gave a briefing which many of us like it although the BKP insisted saying its boring. No, I knew Ms. Sariani is good in talking and everyone agreed. Spoil thing was that she mentioned me ex-ITB student to everyone which quite embarrassed me. =P Registrar was a new one, and he also gave briefing. Everything I knew already and nothing much to hear.
Not too “old”
I went hang out with Lejan several time and also with Cool. It was very long didn’t hang out with them. Glad that it was holiday for UBD. I also went to the Perayaan with Pau, Ustat, Balang and Cool again last time. My o4/o5 friends were still friends. Not too old friends. =D
BSP Application
BSP Application opened again! Month of July was a BSP applying month! This time, many of us applied for the HND recruitment although not the same as the last time in January. Most of us applied it through e-mail, letter and also direct to the HQ.
I didn’t apply. I have decided to study so I had enough of confusion. No more applying work until 4 years. Some of us still thought I applied for BSP again though. Anyway, good luck to everyone who applied for BSP! You can get in just like Ho and Elly!
I received call for an interview from Ariana (or Arina?) Enterprise for IT Position. Too bad, too late. Asri, Azmi and some others applying MinDef received an answer and soon to have their test & interview. Good Luck!
KB After a while
KB? Wah I still remembered the last we went there. That was during the Sunset & Chinese Dumpling Festival there. We (especially Asri, Sir Zalee and Azam) often went up to KB during our “free times” that is before June just chill there at Moi Nam or WYWY and also outing & badminton.
After quite a while, Sanul & Mur decided to go KB and sent their BSP application to the HQ directly. They brought Sir Zalee, Asri, Azam and me too. That time was on Friday 24/7. We were supposed to meet at JP at 10AM but changed to 11PM. I came JP early with Asri at 1030AM and we had breakfast while waiting for them then back to JP.
Azam arrived soon after but Mur with Sanul & Sir Zalee came at 1145PM so we had to stay for a while to have the Friday Prayer there. We saw Salmi too but he had work. We had lunch after the prayer then embark to Seria.
We went to BSP HQ first and Mur & Sanul sent their applications. After that we went to Supa Save to shop. *laugh* We bought some drinks and snacks since we were going to the beach after. At last I tried the Kebab there which Vincent usually talked about to me.
We went to Pantai Jubli again, KB beach. Not many people there of course on normal day. We had a mini-picnic there and waited for DD to arrive. Sanul, Sir Zalee and Mur wanted to take some photos of the sunset. We spent our time there until 7.
Yani went down to Bandar while Chad was playing badminton that time so only DD joined. We went to WYWY to have our dinner and also share the photos. Due to no power supplies, DD brought us to Marylin at KB Town until 1.
Consecutive to KB
Asri went to Seria to send his BSP application on Wednesday 29/7. He left at 11AM. It was quite a rush since Asri had to go back to work at 2PM so I couldn’t make it on time but Asri went with Mimit.
Then on the next day, Thursday 30/7, Azam wanted to go Seria too to sent his BSP Application! Wah why everyone like to go Seria? *lol* Yeah it was BSP season. I joined Azam to BSP and sent his CV in the noon. We stopped by to OGDC to have lunch at Ideal. The Ideal there was cool~
Badminton Back to Live
I joined Syam, Sypol and few of us to UBD Sports Complex for badminton last time on Tuesday 28/7. Yeah long time didn’t play badminton! This was the first time playing with the o4/o5 members. Also came along was Balang, Dili, BK and Cool. Some of the ECE 23 was there too.
I joined but I didn’t bring nice sports attire so I didn’t play. There were a lot of other people too and they all wore good attire. I want to play though! I brought all except quite old shirt. *sigh* I managed to play squash. Just trying it.
On Monday 27/7, Sanul brought us to DST to play badminton. Asri, Azam, Mur, Fuze and me was having hi-tea at Aneka Rasa when Sanul informed us. Yeah, we went to Aneka Rasa to have Cakoi, Lekor and Cucur for two consecutive days. =P Anyway, we decided to go for the badminton!
We met at the DST at 930PM although Sanul and few of us came earlier. Bong, Salmi and Sir Zalee also there. We played until 12. It was great. I played for 3 games with Salmi.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment